Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I voted yes.

I reckon if Hastings gets more game time it can minimise the affects of losing Tom.

This from someone who was expecting a bottom 4 finish.
Yes, all remains to unfold, of course, but while Hastings is not like Tom he would add some other qualities to the team. Could he even be a Moylan type?

It's another interesting test for Barrett. I suspect he has been tailoring strategy to the makeup of the team, so some tweaking will be required if Tom's down.

Yes, we definitely can. Tom is a beast although he is mainly apart of adding to our attacking flair. We have plenty of other players who are brilliant in attack so that shouldn't be too much of a worry. We just need a replacement (I reckon Hastings), who can catch well (Hastings can), be sharp in attack (Hasting is) and set our defence (Hastings provides plenty of talk out on the field, constantly giving orders, so I think he can).

Do us proud Hastings, Turbo will be huge to lose but if we at least have a decent fill-in fullback, which I think Hastings would exceed, we will be fine.

For us it's just to keep building mentally, and too keep learning from our mistakes. Don't think Tom will be out for as long as suggested although it will still be a painful wait

We got one penalty at the death, when Third Man Thaiday took out DCE and obstruction was ruled. But that was all. And the reverse angle on the Tafua "drop", which I don't remember seeing during the broadcast, clearly shows the ball was stripped by Tahu. So yeah, no help from the officials, but we never expected we'd get any, did we? Problem is we didn't help ourselves.
taufua was stripped 100% clear as on the replay yet it's a try? I turned it off with 5 to go.. how many penalties did we get all up? They're allowed to do whatever they wanted around the ruck. they were offside consistently yet.... As iv said since 2013 gf the nrl is a joke a cheating joke .fuk u nrl fuk u
taufua lost ball get the fuk out of here

Good point about thee goal kicking, but Tom is our X factor and I don't think we have enough attack in us without him.
Walker, DCE, Green's grubbers, Taufua's body, Kelly's vision, Taupau's bulldozing machine, Lawrence's pace, Winterstein and Jake Trbo's line running, Hastings support play and Api's clever runs. Trbo was a huge addition although we are the 2nd best attacking team, we can afford to lose turbo's brilliance for a while. Big loss of course, although mentally is my only worry, we should be fine

It's not just this season that's at stake with this injury, it's years of football. Some players never come back the same player after an acl...it's good to hear that it's more an ankle because they tend to be less complicated but Yow Yeh springs to mind...we really need to keep our fingers crossed with this because we will win a premiership if Tom stays fit and reaches his potential in years to come; he is that good he could carry a team over the line if he just stays fit.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8