Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

StuBoot

Bencher
Perspective time.
Sorry to borrow your expression @BOZO
But it seems the right one to use here.
When we win the next three matches without Turbo, how much more self belief will the rest of the team have gained? Personally, I think it will a massive psychological advantage for the team to do that coming into the finals.

They constantly hear that "Manly is a one man team". "Manly cannot win without Tom" "Manly's top four chances are shot without Trbojevic".

That may have been the case, and generally the numbers don't lie. However, Manly is a different team right now. They are playing for each other, for Des, for the club, in a way I haven't seen for a long time. They have belief in each other, and I really think that their self belief will be positively impacted by winning the next three without Turbo. Let's put to bed the thought that Manly is a one man team. We are so much better than that. Go Manly.
Yep.
Last night Hooper quoted some numbers on our games sans Turbo including last year.

James Graham pulled him up saying that the team/squad has evolved from even the first four rounds - DCE & Foz on top of their games, Tapau etc, the belief and confidence is there.

Funny how we always hear that Manly is a one man team but look at some of the other teams - Parra with no Moses, Panthers with no Cleary, Knights with no Ponga.

Yes, it can be argued that they had other players out too at the same time but so have we in the past and next week.
If Parker is ruled out too that makes two key changes to a team that's been humming - a new centre/wing pairing PLUS the fullback spot.

Nordburg

First Grader
Yep.
Last night Hooper quoted some numbers on our games sans Turbo including last year.

James Graham pulled him up saying that the team/squad has evolved from even the first four rounds - DCE & Foz on top of their games, Tapau etc, the belief and confidence is there.

Funny how we always hear that Manly is a one man team but look at some of the other teams - Parra with no Moses, Panthers with no Cleary, Knights with no Ponga.

Yes, it can be argued that they had other players out too at the same time but so have we in the past and next week.
If Parker is ruled out too that makes two key changes to a team that's been humming - a new centre/wing pairing PLUS the fullback spot.
The likes of Hooper&co in the media always overlook who was out in those games TomT missed in the last 3 years.Off the top of my head I know DCE has missed at least 6 games in that time and Walker would of been out for a fair chunk too.That’s without digging deeper because I’m sure there’s been plenty

deanm

Reserve Grader
The likes of Hooper&co in the media always overlook who was out in those games TomT missed in the last 3 years.Off the top of my head I know DCE has missed at least 6 games in that time and Walker would of been out for a fair chunk too.That’s without digging deeper because I’m sure there’s been plenty
Not to mention the 4 games at the start of the year , 3 of them were against the current Top 4.

StuBoot

Bencher
Yep, I think I heard once in passing on the weekend footy shows that we we had Sipley to come back but neglected to say that we also had Paseka and Keppie out so three of our first choice middles.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Yep, I think I heard once in passing on the weekend footy shows that we we had Sipley to come back but neglected to say that we also had Paseka and Keppie out so three of our first choice middles.
Is Keppie still quarantining or he hasn't even been quarantined yet, haven't heard anything on Keppie and his availability for our upcoming games.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Is Keppie still quarantining or he hasn't even been quarantined yet, haven't heard anything on Keppie and his availability for our upcoming games.
Elsewhere in the forum, it is stated Keppie arrived back in Qld last Thursday. This would make him eligible to play Rd 24. However, it is more likely he would play in Rd 25 (i.e after a full week of training with the team).

Eagle 1

First Grader
Elsewhere in the forum, it is stated Keppie arrived back in Qld last Thursday. This would make him eligible to play Rd 24. However, it is more likely he would play in Rd 25 (i.e after a full week of training with the team).
Awesome, thanks 40nil, at last, some light at the end of the tunnel. Sipley back this week, Paseka possibly for the Bulldogs game also.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
as per the club press release yesterday

Manly superstar Tom Trbojevic has been cleared of a fractured cheekbone and has told coach Des Hasler he is keen to play against Canberra on Friday night.

In news that will come as a huge relief to Sea Eagles fans, Trbojevic completed most of Monday’s training session and has made it known he wants to continue to take part in the club’s push for a top-four berth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13