Tom is a Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Is it time for koula to the back and Tom to have a run at Blacktown?
tommy v dragons dropped balls
Tom v titans wasn’t imterested
trbo v raiders cost us with poor positional play..

kidding but Tom certainly is way way out of form..

I think too many expect 2021 standard. He’ll never be that player again, just accept it. What worries me is his defensive play. He has been awful in that dept this year. Regularly out of position. That play on Young at the end was unforgivable. He needs to get his s$&@ together defensively.

I was saying to a mate earlier, i dont mind 80% Turbo uninjured, rather than 100% Turbo always injured. Now hes playing at 10% and just over thinking everything. Bring back 100% Turbo.

I think too many expect 2021 standard. He’ll never be that player again, just accept it. What worries me is his defensive play. He has been awful in that dept this year. Regularly out of position. That play on Young at the end was unforgivable. He needs to get his s$&@ together defensively.
I don’t know what’s going on with Tommy, he is switched off a few times in the game, letting that ball bounce instead of attacking it where Weekes trapped him in goal was a player down on confidence.

Tom plays his best footy when he is in attack mode, at the moment he eases himself in and out of plays rather than going hard at it.

Running ahead of Garrick in that 1st half after the chip kick. WTF was in his head. Garrick couldn't throw the pass it would've been forward. He's deadset thinking about Origin and not the job at hand. He better get his sh*t together. Looking more and more like easy way out Latrell at the moment.

Running ahead of Garrick in that 1st half after the chip kick. WTF was in his head. Garrick couldn't throw the pass it would've been forward. He's deadset thinking about Origin and not the job at hand. He better get his sh*t together. Looking more and more like easy way out Latrell at the moment.
Turbo has had 2 complete shockers so far this season. Dragons and this game.

Turbo played better than the NRL darling from Brisbane, who was completely outplayed by Teddy.
Even the best of players can have an off night.
I think Turbo is taking too many hard runs. Why does he often take the fourth hit-up, leaving him out of the play for the fifth tackle which is often when he should be contesting a bomb.
Why not occasionally during matches switching positions with Koala? At fullback Koala would have more chance to run and use his pace, and Turbo could take things a little easier in the centres.

A freak of a player, but I find he looks a little "disinterested" which is disturbing as he is a naturally competitive person.
His team mates will say he hates to lose anything right down to table tennis, but does not seem desperate defensively and his lazy positional play is a direct sign of this.
He needs to go back to the drawing board and get more energy back into his game as looks lacklustre.
Still does some great things, but almost looks like his intensity is at 50%, which is not what you want from your key player and a poor example of how to motivate team mates who will fall into the same level of effort....it's your key players in every NRL or even park footy who set the bar for the team and right now, it's not too high.

For Tom to put up that performance, the week he was talking himself up for origin (where he got himself injured and out for the season last year) is utterly pathetic. We’ve spent so much time and money on this bloke that it’s *en ridiculous he’s out there looking as if he couldn’t give one * for this club.

Would be nice if he showed half the heart his older brother does but in reality he’ll never live up to Eadie and Snake as Manly fullbacks, sad to see
I would also have Ridge in front of him within a heart beat.

Tom isn’t the main problem it’s our senior players…all of them…I have been saying for a while now that we are bog average this year but we have had some luck on our side..but I feel we might start sliding down the ladder to where we should be

Tom isn’t the main problem it’s our senior players…all of them…I have been saying for a while now that we are bog average this year but we have had some luck on our side..but I feel we might start sliding down the ladder to where we should be
You're including Tom as one of those senior players, right?

He's a bit of an enigma this season. His numbers look good, and he's getting plenty of Dally M points, but the intensity isn't there and he drops in and out of the game, especially defensively. Really, it's just kinda… weird. Is this what an injury-free Turbo now looks like?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10