Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
I'm a fan of the Jets as well but I'll be hoping that Todd Carney gets shown up & pounded into the Brookie turf all afternoon long.

for those that want to listen

http://triplehfm.stream.integritynet.com.au/triplehfm

or if you have an iphone
get an app called Tune in Radio and search Triple H FM

I'm glad they weren't scared of Carney.
With defence that thin, it's irrelevant who's running through it.

Anyone else get the feeling that this team is not about current results but more about blooding players into our system (riccardi, oldfield etc)

Much like the early 90's when we used to go a year without winning a reserve grade game

lsz said:
Anyone else get the feeling that this team is not about current results but more about blooding players into our system (riccardi, oldfield etc)

Much like the early 90's when we used to go a year without winning a reserve grade game

Seems like it to me. They are a really young team for NSW cup. Not to mention that half the team has spent time out sitting on the extended bench for first grade.

Couldn't really care less how they go, just as long as the guys who get a chance to step it up in first grade keep doing what they've been doing.

Agree re results it just seems to be a breading ground ala sunshine coast used to be (even though they got great results)

lsz said:
Agree re results it just seems to be a breading ground ala sunshine coast used to be (even though they got great results)

Can't help but feel that their premiership win came down to Hokka for the most part. He really dominated in the QLD Cup. Not to mention the quality players like LeStrange & Hall that played for them throughout the year. No offense to players like Riccardi, Harrison & Seu Seu but they don't measure up to those blokes, yet.

just finished watching the roosters game on tv. wtf happened to this guy? if someone ate george rose, theyll still look healthier than this guy. he also managed to make his roosters gear look like a good bodypaint job.

jokes aside though, this is the same guy that showed a heap of talent at the raiders yeh?

Cambo & I went to the ANZAC day game a while back & he was right in front us when the Roosters were defending their line.

He has such an odd body shape. I'd say his legs were like tree trunks but each onelooked more like two tied together. If he was taller he'd be a fantastic prop, I'd hate to have to tackle him.

The Rorters are absolute crap. How on earth Pearce gets selected as half for NSW is beyond me. Anasta is rubbish, as is Carney. Maybe he should, as posters on here have suggested, get back on the grog and he'd improve. On his current form he's lucky to hold down a regular spot in any other team.

The guy is massive in the chest and legs for a winger. Not sure where you get un healthy from?

I'm more perplexed by the knights winger called matautai, can you think of any other player whose surname mirrors the full name of another player?

Yeah apart from that random "a" between mat and utai and the missing "t". Good mirror, I need one like that.

What's the bet that Brett will retire and this clown will still be playing. Surely he has to go now.

Will never win a premiership with his attitude. The Roosters would be better off cutting him loose. He's either too damaged or couldn't care less.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8