1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To those without Foxtel...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by simon_eagle, Apr 16, 2015.

1. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    I thought I'd share bits of 360 from yesterday with Tooves and from today.

Notice the little wink Tooves gives at the end. Perhaps he knew something yesterday about DCE reneging?

• Like Like x 7
  2. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Maybe the wink was for paul kent.He might fancy him.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  3. EagleNEST

EagleNEST Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks simon_eagle

4. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    Thanks simon very thoughtful to post that

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Actually, after 2v left PK said 'I wouldn't say it to him, but I love Geoff Toovey. He was the toughest Player ever to have played the game' Ikin agreed :)

6. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    While this is a video thread, I watched this game the other day and noticed that our friend DCE can actually kick goals. Not a great technique, I'll agree.. but he kicked them better in this game then he has for us so far this season.

7. EagleFlys

EagleFlys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 30
    I watched the vid. 2V scratching his neck after the "wink" is an indication that he is wishing, rather than knowing.

But hey, I'm a believer and thanks for posting it.

8. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Is that from the Alan Pease school of body language?

9. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Probably not. Pease focused on the Bob Hawke scratch the nose, & tug the ear school of interpretation.

10. EagleFlys

EagleFlys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 30
    actually its from around 100 odd interviews I have done in the past. Lets just say there are a few tell tale signs that someone is "uncomfortable".

Thanks for the video Simon.

11. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Not trying to be picky, but thats not what you said. You said "wishing" rather than "knowing" which is a bit different to uncomfortable and in an interview situation that's what 99% of applicants are.

12. Toddgothammered

Toddgothammered Member

God's country
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5
    Alan Pease - legend!

Thanks for these clips simon_eagle.

How desperate are we analysing body language to try and get clues as to whether he stays or goes!!! In all this contract saga - not just with DCE but others as well it seems legit - where there's smoke there's fire. LEt's hope so and Myles would be just the fwd leader we need too!

I'm no body language expert either but Paul Kent did seem very confident in what he was presenting - I can't imagine someone with such a big ego doing that unless they were sure they wouldn't look like an idiot. Look at the way he shakes his head when Ikin talks about the titans...

DCE should be forgiven by all manly fans obviously 1) he has a DKhead manager 2) if he stays loyal he will become a club legend 3) Even though he has been playing crap he has been trying I reckon 4) 5 million or whatever it was is a truckload of money and I can't imagine what it would be like to be offered that kind of cash

IF he stays, he's a legend and people bagging him should take a look at themselves - everyone makes mistakes especially when tempted by ****loads of money and advised poorly by a dip**** manager