To Overseas Based Manly Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Umiwashi

Fellow Overseas Manly Supporters,

I am based in Japan and up until now we could get some NRL games on Australia Network. The service is now not operating 24 hours in Japan, so that means no footy.

I am thinking of signing up with Aussie Sport TV. Has anybody used this service? Can you get the games live? Are there any other better options to Aussie Sport TV?

Sorry for all the questions, but if anyone could enlighten me it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's to a great season.

Glad to hear that people are supporting Manly as far away as Japan. I hope you find a way to watch some footy.

Thanks Niccipops,

I've been here 27 years and, believe me, there was a long footy drought. We used to try and listen by holding a short wave radio above our head while standing on one leg, but then, after all that, the internet came along and we were back in from the cold. Then we got Aussie TV, and it was footy on the big screen. Now that's gone and we are back in the chase again.

Two sites that might help you out are www.channelsurfing.net and www.justin.tv

I use these sites to watch the NBA, NFL etc and you can get every game you want on there - with varying qualities.

From memory you can get the Fox games on Justin.tv I don't know about channel 9, but I don't see why someone wouldn't chuck it up.

If you can hook your PC to a big screen tv, it isn't the worst way to get footy on the big screen! I've been watching NBA on my new TV and it is working pretty well, especially when you get a decent quality feed.

i download the games the next day ,good quality ,but have to stay off certain sites ,so i dont see the scores...PM me if you want a invitation to  diwana.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6