Post-Game Discussion Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
24 Cbus Super Stadium
20 Jun 2021 16:05
80th minute

Match Stats

I would usually be disappointed with the 24 points conceded in the first half..but given they were all off kicks (with some luck on a couple of them), the Titans played well and the ref was one sided...then we shouldn't be too harsh on the Sea Eagles. Obviously a wonderful second half makes that all a distant memory.

I’m here for the @Eagle of London multi-quote
Mate I'm devastated.

Admins just locked the game day thread and i cant collect my Multi quote gold...... I've gone from crying with happiness to wailing with disappointment in 10 min flat....

THERE HAS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION......

Turbo was very again, I was happy the way Tent started the game only 23 minutes first run, the second 22 minutes he had he was awesome, that run off the kick off was massive.

I would usually be disappointed with the 24 points conceded in the first half..but given they were all off kicks (with some luck on a couple of them), the Titans played well and the ref was one sided...then we shouldn't be too harsh on the Sea Eagles. Obviously a wonderful second half makes that all a distant memory.
Spot on mate. we had no possession, getting rheemed by the ref and most of their try's came from kicks. 5 try's conceded wasn't great by defensively the line held. its hard to defend against kicks sometimes.

Mate I'm devastated.

Admins just locked the game day thread and i cant collect my Multi quote gold...... I've gone from crying with happiness to wailing with disappointment in 10 min flat....

THERE HAS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION......
First half no ball - defence was good - 5 tries from 5 very good kicks. The penalties and 6 agains were diabolical. Not really a lot that could have been done. We just needed the ball.
I have no idea what your talking about.... was there a first half...

I very nearly turned the TV off at half time, I was that disgusted by the blatant favouritism displayed by the ref.

Made it ever so much more satisfying to see a near perfect half of almost 100% possession put on by the boys, completely starving the Titans of the ball & taking the scumbag ref's influence completely out of the game.

I did not see how Turbo lost the ball into young Campbell on that disallowed try, anyone see Turbo loose control of the ball???

How Sami did not get binned for that flop on Walker is also one I don’t understand, any views on this??
agreed there was no bobble, Sami should have been binned for the flop and then the offside. And what about the shoulder charges on Parker and Turbo in Garrick's try???????

I did not see how Turbo lost the ball into young Campbell on that disallowed try, anyone see Turbo loose control of the ball???

How Sami did not get binned for that flop on Walker is also one I don’t understand, any views on this??
Total joke.

Tommy didn’t lose the ball, it rolled over onto the line.

Sami should have been binned.

Are their eyes painted on.

I’m surprised they picked up Herbert’s dog shot on Hank.

Campbells hand stripped it, but Tom never lost it. I thought the knock on against Reuben that we used the Captains challenge was BS as well.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8