Titans Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Gotta be happy that the Titans are without Kevin Gordon and Nathan Friend for this weeks game. These 2 blokes have destroyed us in the last few encounters. With Lafranchi missing as well it should make things easier.

It was always going to be an easy win with or with their injuries. They just don't have any cohesion left in them.

Mark from Brisbane said:
They have been pretty terrible all season to be honest!!

Bugger, I wanted to see our boys trash the crap outta Friend, does anyone remember him saying in the media that he doesn't rate Manly?

I rate him. That was quite a brave comment in itself at the time, but no-one can deny he is a goer.

he gives 100%, but played for the storm therefore a scumbag.

no game will be easy, the titanals will be desperate to get back on track.

we have to grind them back into the ground. with the bye next week give it all we got.

Nah Friends a grub and an ugly one at that!

I despise the Titans, but its mainly due to Searle. I just can't take to him. I've always thought he was a bit suss and some of the recent events with houses not getting built and the Titans struggling to play players just has leant weight to that.

ME, I saw Searle and Gallop together in the CBD a few weeks ago. Was wondering why he would fly from GC for?? Must of been a deal they are working on.

I was tempted to swear at Gallop, but was in my best behaviour that day.

Seaeagle63 said:
It was always going to be an easy win with or with their injuries. They just don't have any cohesion left in them.

No game is easy in this comp, we will need to be at our best to win this one up there at skilled park.

Brookvale said:
ME, I saw Searle and Gallop together in the CBD a few weeks ago. Was wondering why he would fly from GC for?? Must of been a deal they are working on.

I was tempted to swear at Gallop, but was in my best behaviour that day.

Searle is in charge of the group representing the CEO's in the IC negotiations. Would have meant nothing.

The Eagle said:
Pokie curse and post MNF curse have to be broken this time
Both of them

They were broken last week against the Raiders

No Jono,there is 2 curses

Game after monday night clash is regularly a loser as is the pokie curse
Im sure noone has won 2 mondays in a row with free spins

That means that normally the 2nd monday is a loss as is the next game, or has that curse been blown out of the water completely?

There wont be a pokie curse because not everyone is tipping Manly this week. I believe Ryan Phelan has tipped the tits.

effnic said:
There wont be a pokie curse because not everyone is tipping Manly this week. I believe Ryan Phelan has tipped the tits.

Maybe he is a Tits fan.:p Lol hope so then we wont have to worry about the curse

eelcatcher said:
Bugger, I wanted to see our boys trash the crap outta Friend, does anyone remember him saying in the media that he doesn't rate Manly?

I don't know about recently but I do remember him saying it prior to Manly playing them at Robina in 2008. As far as I'm concerned, he is a useless judge of character as we ended up beating them on the night and (as we all know) we also took out the Grand Final that year too.

CORRECTION: As Dan has pointed out in the post below mine, Friend said it after the following game at Brookie where we also beat them that year
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008...itans.html

Yes he said it in 2008 after we beat them in the final round. He had a big sook and said he didn't rate us and that he thought the Titans were a better team......funny how we were undefeated from that point on

I think this game is a real danger game...Baily is back and may well lead the Titans to victory. The more it looks as though we should win the more I worry about complacency setting in. I guess we will see how hungry the boys are this Monday as we should beat them well or so it seems.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8