Tipping Round 22 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not the best start to the weekend with a poor result on Friday in the bonus game. Will help seperate the wheat from the tipping chaff though. Knights produced the obligatory upset for the weekend in the dying seconds against the scum

5 tippers managed to lock away 14 points this week, and then a procession of 12 and 10 point results. There were 2 however who managed to eke out very good 16 points this week. @mave tipped the vermin by 14 to go close, but this weeks winner thought the Toothless Neck Tattoos would win by 18 and

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 22 is...........

@"Utility Player" . Good job UP, PM me your name and contact email and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@tookey keeps his 3 game buffer at the top, which is like gold with 4 rounds left. 9 tippers within 10 points of him though so plenty of tipping left in this comp. As clubs drop out of finals contention and others battle for top 8 spots, bravery in tipping will be rewarded. @jwaa @"The Army Of One" , and @anthonyb1965 are in the one out one back possie, but @Clint and @Moondog are still well in the hunt.

Leaderboard viewable here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Bonus games are very important at this stage in the season and this weeks double point match is Eels vs Dogs. Both battling to stay in touch with the 8.

Remember this weeks round kicks off on Thursday night. Good luck to all those still in the hunt.

Hopefully Tookey forgets to enter tips for the next couple of weeks ... then we might get an exciting finish!

Don't worry still plenty of time for me to get the Greg Norman yips and crash and burn.

I would forget to put my tips in if it wasn't for the reminder every Friday from C & C/Dan

Better put it in the diary this week as I may not receive one

Being an old bears supporter I suspect you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

tookey said:
Don't worry still plenty of time for me to get the Greg Norman yips and crash and burn.

I would forget to put my tips in if it wasn't for the reminder every Friday from C & C/Dan

Better put it in the diary this week as I may not receive one

A reminder on Friday will be a day late this week. Round kicks off on Thursday.

The Wheel said:
Being an old bears supporter I suspect you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Like the bears I am not used to being in front at this stage of the season.

Originally I had Souths & the Broncs on Friday night. 30 mins before kickoff I stupidly decided to change that to Manly & Dogs. I would have been sitting pretty alone in second spot if I didn't change. What a limp effort!!

Stiffi said:
I would have been sitting pretty alone in second spot if I didn't change. What a limp effort!!

So 'Stiffi' went limp! :D

(Sorry.... I had to say it.) Not that I can talk - you're beating me!

Chip and Chase said:
Not the best start to the weekend with a poor result on Friday in the bonus game. Will help seperate the wheat from the tipping chaff though. Knights produced the obligatory upset for the weekend in the dying seconds against the scum

5 tippers managed to lock away 14 points this week, and then a procession of 12 and 10 point results. There were 2 however who managed to eke out very good 16 points this week. @mave tipped the vermin by 14 to go close, but this weeks winner thought the Toothless Neck Tattoos would win by 18 and

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 22 is...........

@"Utility Player" . Good job UP, PM me your name and contact email and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@tookey keeps his 3 game buffer at the top, which is like gold with 4 rounds left. 9 tippers within 10 points of him though so plenty of tipping left in this comp. As clubs drop out of finals contention and others battle for top 8 spots, bravery in tipping will be rewarded. @jwaa @"The Army Of One" , and @anthonyb1965 are in the one out one back possie, but @Clint and @Moondog are still well in the hunt.

Leaderboard viewable here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Bonus games are very important at this stage in the season and this weeks double point match is Eels vs Dogs. Both battling to stay in touch with the 8.

Remember this weeks round kicks off on Thursday night. Good luck to all those still in the hunt.
Thanks C&C, in my defence I tipped the mixo's on the basis that when I tip against us in the big games we usually win.

Anyway as a show of penance and because I can not see me getting to the big smoke in the next few months please pass on my pass to a worthy member of yours or Dan's choosing.

It should be good for next season as well mate. Totally up to you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8