• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well unless he ****s it up terribly looks like @globaleagle might be this years winner!!

@Jethro needs a perfect round and Global to miss 3 , highly unlikely I’d say.

Oh well I made page 1 at least !!

Attachments

• 6C0B9A7E-2064-49E0-A47D-27B5139FB79F.png
    6C0B9A7E-2064-49E0-A47D-27B5139FB79F.png
    128 KB · Views: 27
One of these days I’ll stay hone for a season and won’t have to pick 4-6 weeks in advance.

Or maybe I’ll go away but to some place with Internet !!

Trouble is all the great places to go are in the middle of ****ing nowhere !!!

Swears Island next year , that looks the go !!

I daresay I'll get zero... that'd be on point. (No pun intended).

Anyway, no chickens have hatched yet and this last week looks like it could be a bizarre round.

MickQld goes to Swears Island every year!

Well done to Global ... I am certain he will be humble in victory and will not make a point of mentioning it ... often ... daily ...

I fared better than predicted ... I think I beat at least 2 numbnuts

Well done to Global ... I am certain he will be humble in victory and will not make a point of mentioning it ... often ... daily ...

I fared better than predicted ... I think I beat at least 2 numbnuts

Crikey! There's still one week to go! Stop firing up the opposition!

GE donated a bunch of prizes for the tipping comp, looks like I will have to mail them all back

In person delivery only, scotch/whiskey/whatever provided by me.

Crikey! There's still one week to go! Stop firing up the opposition!

In person delivery only, scotch/whiskey/whatever provided by me.
I actually have a wedding to attend in Canada next year if we are allowed out of the country, so this could actually occur

It’s the first time I’ve actually finished the comp.
‘Missed a cpl Thursday night games.
But still made it to page 2, so I’m wrapped.

But there will be no doubt once GE lifts the trophy, there
will be cryptic "GEs" a genius messages carpet bombed thru all his posts
until next years comp starts. @:D

It’s the first time I’ve actually finished the comp.
‘Missed a cpl Thursday night games.
But still made it to page 2, so I’m wrapped.

But there will be no doubt once GE lifts the trophy, there
will be cryptic "GEs" a genius messages carpet bombed thru all his posts
until next years comp starts. @:D
I don't want to start conspiracies but there is a correlation between GE becoming a moderator and his rise up the tipping comp table @globaleagle #newworldorder

like omg you guys....

the comp isn't over yet and jethro/mick/Alinda are right there!

If it was a 'normal' week I'd be feeling better but with all the craziness of selections and final ladder positions.. I don't know my bulldogs from my rabbitohs (or is that ass from elbow)

so leave britney..I mean me...alone!

like omg you guys....

If it was a 'normal' week I'd be feeling better but with all the craziness of selections and final ladder positions.. I don't know my bulldogs from my rabbitohs (or is that ass from elbow)

so leave britney..I mean me...alone!
Geez you'd have to really screw it up to lose it from here @:D
Just kidding, I've actually had my best tipping year for ages but will miss the podium.
Good luck to all for the final round
Nervous Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

like omg you guys....

I think you know your bulldogs and rabbitohs well enough GE - you're not in 1st place for nothing! I can't see you losing it now....only chance of an upset being you maybe do a Steven Bradbury!

But I guess, as the saying goes, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Good luck everyone!

Well....

It seems that with 1 game to go, there's a two point gap at the top top top of the leader board.

So... as it's obvious that hell hath frozen over - I'm sure whomever has won will grab a quick 7 hours sleep and probably post more about it tomorrow (as I think first prize is... 'the internet')

:) :cool: 🤷‍♂️:eek:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10