1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tipping Comp Final Check - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Season kicks off tonight people so make sure you have your tips in. I have been fielding a few last minute queries and registration issues from people. The best way to check that you are all locked in is to see if your name is on the leaderboard. To be on the leaderboard you have achieved the 3 criteria as follows

A) Registered for Comp
    B) Paid Your Money
    C) Entered Your Tips.

If you aren't on the leaderboard you've missed one of the above. If you have successfully registered then you will have no issues with entering your tips AND you will also receive a PM confirming your tips were saved. If you can't enter tips then that is a pretty good indication that you aren't registered properly.Log out clear your cache/cookies and log back in and register for the comp again.

Don't leave it till the last minute because I can't do much about sob stories blaming technical issues for failure to get your tips in.

Any problems you can post here or PM me.

2. ABTK

ABTK "Bollocks"

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +59 / 2
    RE: Tipping Comp Final Check

I'm sorted, C&C. (and in the lead too..!)

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44

Until A.A. Aardvark signs up

4. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44

The full list of registered tippers in alphabetical order is as follows. Those with asterisks are not on the leaderboard because you either haven't paid or you haven't put tips in yet. If you feel that is in error than double check your tips have been saved (did you get confrimation PM ?) or PM with your payment confirmation and I will get Dan to check tonight

ABTK
    ALinda
    Andrew..
    anthonyb1965
    AshfieldBazza
    Av8r
    * Berkeley_Eagle
    bones
    Boofhead
    BOZO
    Bradza
    * Brewski
    Brookie Brawler
    * Budgewoi Eagle
    * Cammeray Eagle
    Canteen Worker
    castle eagle
    Chip and Chase
    * chouncey
    Cliffy's Is god
    Clint
    COMMANDER
    Corso_Pete
    Dan
    dowdz
    eagle66
    Eagles2nv
    FayAkers
    Frogz
    globaleagle
    * Grayman
    Growler FNQ
    HappilyManly
    * JEF
    Jethro
    Jock
    jwaa
    Kiwi Eagle
    lsz
    Lyon King
    MadMarcus
    Mals
    Manly To Win!
    ManlyArmy
    ManlyBacker
    marga
    mave
    mickqld
    Moondog
    mosto
    niccipops
    OneEyedEagle
    panash
    Peter C
    * Pommie Eagle
    Pride
    Qld Eagle
    Ralphie
    robbiea
    Roger
    roscoe
    seaeagledave
    SeaEagleRock8
    Shaka1eye
    shawn.b
    shazza
    Silver Eagle
    ssar
    * Stiffi
    swoop
    The Army Of One
    The Eagle Has Landed
    the mauler
    tookey
    Townsville Eagle
    TWO DOGS
    vidmar
    webby66
    wombatgc

I notice quite a few high profile posters here who haven't signed up. Think about putting a bit back into supporting the site that you spend so much time frequenting and sharing your valuable insights on. I know some people have genuine reasons for not signing up (which is fine), but slackness isn't one of those in my book. If you want this place to continue then help support it, I can assure you that this is far from a cash flow positive venture for Dan.

I had one comment about privacy / anonymity with the Paypal system. The only person here who receives the Paypal receipts and notifications is Dan. They aren't shared with any other members of the site, including me. (Apart from those people who have PM'd me directly with their payment receipts which I don't request or expect - nonetheless they aren't shared with anyone anyway). If you are that paranoid then perhaps we can arrange a brown paper bag drop off instead.

Thanks to all those who HAVE signed up, much appreciated. Good luck with the tipping this year.

• Like Like x 3
  5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    Thanks for the reminder C & C, and thanks for once again doing all the organising to make this comp happen. And as he says folks, if you haven't yet signed up please consider doing so, if you enjoy having this site!

• Like Like x 1
  6. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,409 / 130
    edited.

all good