• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Hi guys! Have been reading the forum for a fair time and you pretty much have it all covered, but I thought I would join the family. I did my apprenticeship as a Sea Eagles supporter playing school footy in a Manly jumper on Wednesday afternoons in the country. A bit of that time with my face planted in a poorly covered cement cricket pitch, sometimes pushed by my own team mates:dodgy:. The little Pr$%ks ripped off all the ironed on sponsorship too, so I had to texta it back on:D. Geez they hated that jumper:cool:.
Anyway, If I say anything that can be taken as being a smart arz or being funny, I'm trying to be the latter. Cheers and thanks.

Welcome aboard. What sound do eagles make exactly. Squawk ? Screech ?

Chip and Chase said:

Thanks Chip and Chase.

What sound do eagles make if not a tweet? Maybe a Squawk, maybe a Screech. Maybe best I recount my own personal experience with our feathered friend. Many, many years ago a friend from school invited me out to his farm and decided to show off the new gun. Through the bush we went, old mate making more noise than Patton crossing the Siegfried Line, when we came across a clearing with a huge dead tree jutting high into what was a clear blue sky. Shhh, look, my mate said, up there! On top, sat perched a Sea Eagle. We moved towards the tree slowing for a closer look, expecting at any time for it to startle and fly off. And just as we got to the base of the tree, it turned it's head, looked down, and grinned.

That afternoon we went swimming in the creek and a freaking eel nibbled me on the toes.

And so began the 80's.

Chip and Chase said:
They scream.

Oh yes, and some of them do tweet, Jorge for example!

And some Sea Eagles whoop as they cross for try after try after try :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6