Time to GO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No decent players are coming here.

Releasing 10 or so fringe players will not help us free cap space for decent players as those 10 players need to be replaced.

You can't learn to defend in 6 weeks.
Your comments are fair and highlight how much of a fall this is.

Could take 5 years or more to build a premiership team again.

NYEagle

Last edited:
Does anybody else think Manly doesn’t look like they have been coached or trained together- they play like they have just met for the 1st time but without energy or enthusiasm.
are we getting worse ?
no set plays !
no variety or variations of set plays .
Shattered every week.
No one has seen them ball training at narabeen, maybe there is a session online that they do?

After watching our outside backs today as well as Cust, Walker is still our best centre, and until Schuster has a go, he's also our best 5/8.

Time to look forward to 2021- surely DH will give Schuster an opportunity and give Hopoate a go at his preferred FB. Any other younger players Who should be blooded this year ?

Does anybody else think Manly doesn’t look like they have been coached or trained together- they play like they have just met for the 1st time but without energy or enthusiasm.
are we getting worse ?
no set plays !
no variety or variations of set plays .
Shattered every week.
They need your expertise champion... you and Trent, who was claiming credit assembling for this wonderful squad last season.

Garrick's got his issues but he's the only member of the current backline who doesn't run with a walking frame. Our lack of pace is frightening. Never more obvious than yesterday.

Garrick has no power at all, we know he is quick between 20-60 metres, but he lumbers into the line at 1/2 pace in an upright position with no leg drive or fight. And that stutter step is not an evasive skill it just makes him even easier to manhandle. I think he is handy in the end of a finely tuned backline with inside men who create space, but we can’t seem to do that anyways.

It’s been along time since I have posted any comments. From what I can see our weaknesses have been exposed due to lack of possession plain and simple. The game has changed and it seems we have not yet adapted. We were smashed yesterday because we were completely gassed. This has been a common theme of late. If we find ways to maintain a more equal share of possession our team - even the weaker links will seem less feeble and inept. We will actually start to win some games without any major clean outs etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8