Time to cut some expensive dead wood next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You couldn’t in your right mind resign d.williams and m.orford on big $$$ for next year there has to be some better options.

Wingers are a dime a dozen and spending money on one with an ego is stupid.

Has Carney actually put pen to paper with the roosters???

A post similar to this one by Snoz was absolutely hammered by someone named Philip

Snozs post
these is a lot of dead wood in the team - love them all for what they did last year but they are not putting in and it was clear tonight when the only guy putting in got up the captain.

kite has done nothing all year. can't remember the last time he made the fitst hit up and can't remember him busting the line at all this year.

stewart runs sideways all night and throws crazy passes.

lyon - terrible defence

tony williams - close to the worst player i have seen in a manly jumper

david williams - please concentrate on footy because you are putting in embarrassing performances

Phillips response
do u ever go to games? and maybe a cleanout of wannabe supporters like you.

sure some players out of form or lacking confidence, but dead wood. to make thegrand final and win 40-0 is very hard to top. Blanks me off when so called supporters slag the players off, considering most are sitting at home watching it on foxtel.

I didn't go (had a work thingy on ) but my son and his 4 mates did the public transport thingy, that's the train to central, city circle train, ferry and bus to brookie 4 hours it took them to see the rubbish that our team put on for them and the thousands that did go

Oh and they ended up getting home at 1:15 am

Missing-something I'd go easy on the Carney option.  I've been pilloried for suggesting him for Manly in the past.  Wouldn't want a go-forward type at the peninsula, wouldn't fit the game plan. 

From what I have read DSM Carney hasn't changed his behaviour a lot up where he is now. Not worth the risk imo. It is also worth noting that upon his departure from Canberra last season, the team improved 100% with Campese running it and made a top run to the finals

Just on Wolfman, I think we should all remember the bloke has played somewhere around 30-40 FG games. He is having his 1st really tough spell at the top level, so I guess we will see what he is made of, but in the 1st 20 or so games he showed the potential to become a top winger in the game, I wouldn't be casting him off too quickly based on 1 bad month of footy

Sampson loses his hair to Delilah and loses his strength. Wolfman loses his facial hair to the Footy Show and loses his talent. Grow that hair back son because you are nothing without it.

Jethro link said:
Sampson loses his hair to Delilah and loses his strength. Wolfman loses his facial hair to the Footy Show and loses his talent. Grow that hair back son because you are nothing without it.

Time to start a "Bring Back the Beard" campaign hey?  ;)

Wolfman is suffering form second year syndrome. It happened to many good players. Elsegood and Jarryd hayne were in simialar positions.

Oh if you looking for wingers, Robbos mate Phiilip Graham is on the market. great finisher

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8