Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE...
This is what I said on the 1st of sept...
Iam trying to picture Des and Bozo (the real one) in a meeting..

...the first one to blink loses?

Would they? (Could they?) Work together?
Would Des be happy as number two?
Methinks not.

With suggestions that Hasler's tenure with the Mutts is coming to a close, one wonders what will happen to Will Hopoate.

Will Will stay with the mutts and will the mutts then be as patient and allow him his Sundays off? Or will he be looking elsewhere, and will there be any club that accepts him under the sans Sunday clause?

He had a lot of support from certain Mutty elements on Roar, claiming he was brave, committed, honourable etc. But then the mutts meekly conceded, their replacement fullback Morris having an ordinary performance. I suspect the words used by the mutts for young Hopoate may now not be so charitable.

Considering the rumoured influence Bozo has at the club I would be very surprised if Des ever came back under the current structure

2 control freaks will not end well for anyone

There is NO way Ha$ler will come back, he and the Penn's are not exactly " besties ", and it's control he demands, total absolute control , something Greenslime was prepared to offer.

I don't really know where Ha$ler might go next if he's turfed out of the Bulldogs, I doubt he'll get anywhere near the latitude he does there with any other side.

For those of you who haven't been to the kennel - go there and see how the other half lives...
The first page is pretty angry. (much like here? ) Actually, much angrier!
However, I deduced that they all hate Hasler, Hopoate, M'bye, Reynolds, Tolman, T-Rex and Cleal (to name but a few! ) Well, they say that Cleal is (gone 400K per year).

I also notice that they use far fewer ****ing asterisks than we do. This may be a litereacy thing - If they used asterisks in place of all of the cute anglo-saxon nouns and verbs, then a lot of their posts would be indecipherable.

There is NO way Ha$ler will come back, he and the Penn's are not exactly " besties ", and it's control he demands, total absolute control , something Greenslime was prepared to offer.

I don't really know where Ha$ler might go next if he's turfed out of the Bulldogs, I doubt he'll get anywhere near the latitude he does there with any other side.
Yer there is a few clubs who could use him first most is Tigers. But their board is already crazy, they don't need more crazy.

Yer there is a few clubs who could use him first most is Tigers. But their board is already crazy, they don't need more crazy.

It's not the crazy it's the absolute control he demands over everything football!!

The real reason he left us wasn't over money, or KPI's, it was over this crazy total control stuff he goes on with.

The board ( yes the deeply divided board) was universal in their support for the then CEO to take over the financial side of things ( player payments , contracts etc) and this was the main reason he left.

Toddy offered him whatever he wanted with an unlimited budget and total control.

He won't get that at any other club, so if he's shafted what he does next will be more than interesting.

I thought he would have been a perfect fit for the Warriors - probably exactly what that organisation needs.

RLW Mole just said on twitter MASSIVE rumour dogs are about to oust Hasler and replace with Ivan Cleary
Interesting times ahead i think

RLW Mole just said on twitter MASSIVE rumour dogs are about to oust Hasler and replace with Ivan Cleary

Interesting - Journo Nick Tedeschi tweeted this earlier today:

A little birdie tells me that there will be a coaching change at Canterbury. Des out, Ivan Cleary in for 2017.

Big money payout , not that it would worry them ( Bulldogs).

But where does he go then??

Where can he get unlimited control and unlimited funds?

Donkeys , not while Waynie Poo is there.

Rorters, their Twenty just signed a two year extension so not there.

Manly???

Do the Penn's payout Twenty, Cartwright and we have Ha$ler & Egan back, plus Cleal???

Hasler will be back at manly whether it's next year I'm not too sure. But all manly greats end up back at manly at some capacity

Big money payout , not that it would worry them ( Bulldogs).

But where does he go then??

Where can he get unlimited control and unlimited funds?

Donkeys , not while Waynie Poo is there.

Rorters, their Twenty just signed a two year extension so not there.

Manly???

Do the Penn's payout Twenty, Cartwright and we have Ha$ler & Egan back, plus Cleal???
Maybe Souths?? Dragons??

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10