1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tigers Game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Guest, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all i have made my way across from the manly forum, glad to be able to discuss manly topics still...anyway i just wanted to add that after watching the game against the sharks as good a win it was we shouldn't be carried away with it as we were still poor at times up the middle and if any one is going to expose this weaknest its the tigers, just like round 1. Perry reminds me of when he was back at the knights of late the way he seems uninterested.

2. TerryRandall

TerryRandall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,077 / 38
    Tigers always hang in there and come home strong on the back of Farrah and Marshall as the other team tires. Manly are the opposite - try to dominate early and hang in there at the end. On current form, if we are not in front at half-time cant see how we can win to be honest. That is, we will need to improve on current form to win this one. Hope Farrah injures himself tonight.

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 284
    Manly by 16

4. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    Tigers are pretenders. ****ing well over rated as they are media darlings. Sick of hearing how great they are supposed to be they are ****.Manly by 16

5. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    After what they did to us in round one im a little worried but if we do actually build on the sharks game we could come away with a good win. Would be nice to see an 80 min performance regardless.

6. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Manly by 16 @ half time. Fulltime that's another story  :'(

7. deadlyeagle

deadlyeagle Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Our weakness is fast quick teams, we struggle against the likes of tigers, titans, ect because they are much quicker against our strong but slow forwards.

I was hopping that it would be a night game so the dew would slow things down but no its on a sunday arvo which is good for them and good for us (home).

8. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    I am as confident of Manly winning this game as I was before we played the Storm and the Dragons. Put your money on them the Tigers will struggle. 4 teams coming into form at the right time Warriors, Parra, Broncos, Manly. Saints will choke Roosters joke. Penriff,Titans,Souffs goooonee.

9. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,701 / 257
    Welcome C Eagle, good to have you on board

10. Red Sea Eagle

Red Sea Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We owe them. I reckon the Tigers are well beatable, we just need to play for 80mins. I'll be up there with my Tigers mate. Go Manly.

G'day C Eagle.

11. Seaeagle63

Seaeagle63 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    If we play against them as we did against the goons then Manly by 20

12. The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 9
    They are backing up from Monday night and I agree they are an over rated team anyway - so if we are serious we should towel them.

However I do agree they are the sort of team that bothers us - small and creative and finish strong.  

Its scary no matter how far in front we are at half time I will still be nervous. 

13. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I wasn't in the country when Souths towelled them up.  How did they do it?

14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Any way they wanted to DSM, went through them and around them, Tigers were woeful that day, was the last game they lost I think

15. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I had wondered if the big SS forwards rumbled through them.  Manly have a strong pack, on their day, and I thought could learn from what Souths did.  I hope the Cowpats hurt them tonight.  I've actually backed them to win.  Leichhardt on a Monday night is not like Leichhardt on a Sunday afternoon.  C'mon the pats.  Break Marshall's leg.     

16. Pearso

Pearso Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If they were over rated I don't think they'd be at the pointing end of the table.  They have been on a good run lately which means they usually stumble and get flogged as souths did to them, hopefully the cowboys don't towel them up and leave it for us.

17. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    I rate the Tigers as big contenders this only based on the fact the Dragons will choke and the Panthers are not the real deal. We hope the Rooster fall in a hole soon so we can move into the 8.

18. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Should be a cracker of a game. Taking the family up for this one. Cant wait.

19. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Cows score an early try, Galloway is injured too
    http://www.nrlfix.com/forum/cmps_index.php

20. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    If cowboys win my tip is wrong but I stay in the lead in a comp I am in. I tipped tigers. If they win I go into second place as there is a girl currently in 3rd who will get a perfect round and leap frog me with the bonus. ****ed hey?