Ticket prices

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Like a lot of you, I am disappointed with the prices that we are being slugged to watch footy at Brooky this year. I just brought some tickets for the ANZAC day clash with the Tigpies at Bankwest and I purchased 4 tickets for 100 dollars.

I do hope that next season the club really looks at the pricing we are being asked to pay as I hate to point out how inferior Brooky is right now compared to Bankwest.

Our members and fans deserve much better!

Like a lot of you, I am disappointed with the prices that we are being slugged to watch footy at Brooky this year. I just brought some tickets for the ANZAC day clash with the Tigpies at Bankwest and I purchased 4 tickets for 100 dollars.

I do hope that next season the club really looks at the pricing we are being asked to pay as I hate to point out how inferior Brooky is right now compared to Bankwest.

Are they the 4 seats behind pillon 26 where you can't see 1/4 of the field and when in rains it seeps through the roof above those seats ?

Nah just joking I do agree it's a bit rich what they're asking

I

I paid $110 for my boy and i to sit in the western grandstand at WIN a couple of weeks back!

$39 for the Magic Round game, not sure where seat is. I should be getting paid to sit through Tigers v Knights!

They should be paying you to go to Bankwest to watch the tigers play

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8