Throw the cheaqe book at Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love to hear how he knows what Pearce said to Foz in the middle of the field, and how he knows that Foran was quiet on the drive home from the trial; what a load of soap opera bull****.

If losing a trial was enough to convince Foran to leave, then we are better off without him. I don't buy into all this nonsense about our on field fortunes playing in a role in player exodus. The Roosters won the wooden spoon in 2009 and I don't remember Mitchell Pearce looking around for another contract. He dug in and the club made the GF the following season, before going on to win a premiership in 2013. You don't just give up on your club after being beaten in a trial game, and you don't give up after one bad season. If he really was a "Manly" boy at heart, he would want to stick around and rebuild the joint, not jump off a moving train.

I'd love to hear how he knows what Pearce said to Foz in the middle of the field, and how he knows that Foran was quiet on the drive home from the trial; what a load of soap opera bull****.

If losing a trial was enough to convince Foran to leave, then we are better off without him. I don't buy into all this nonsense about our on field fortunes playing in a role in player exodus. The Roosters won the wooden spoon in 2009 and I don't remember Mitchell Pearce looking around for another contract. He dug in and the club made the GF the following season, before going on to win a premiership in 2013. You don't just give up on your club after being beaten in a trial game, and you don't give up after one bad season. If he really was a "Manly" boy at heart, he would want to stick around and rebuild the joint, not jump off a moving train.
Wait for the foran backflip parra just lost lol

Agree wholeheartedly.

We have been grooming this guy as a future leader and here is his opportunity to commit to Manly and quite possibly break the record for most games as well as captaining the club for about 8 years, leading a new dynasty. What does he do, he commits elsewhere while still keeping Manly as contingency in case Arthur is not the coach, also this year taking up over 10% of our cap. I cannot stand to see this guy again in a Manly jersey. Enough is enough. We are Manly, we do not beg.

Funniest was when Arthur was blowing his top in the coaches box at errors from Choc and Lussick. He may have twigged that they are Manly plants sent to sabotage the Eels.
Yeah, Choc was out of sorts all night and came up with a number of silly errors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8