1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on rest of season draw

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, May 7, 2009.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    This post taken off MSE by bones

2. DailyTerrorgraphHater

DailyTerrorgraphHater Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL nice optimistic post mate.
    Hadn't done the math but i figured it would be close (didn't realise how close though).

Wow though, Manly are looking good value at 15 dollars for the premiership - we know they will be fine if they make it to the finals.

3. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    How come we never play Brisbane at Brookie anymore? I'm suss. We always beat them there (apart from the last time we played them at Brookie) and yet we never get them at Brookie anymore. I'm heaps suss.

4. DailyTerrorgraphHater

DailyTerrorgraphHater Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    man if we can bag a victory against either parraletics or golden night clubbers we are back in the running....

Parra I think are looking beatable. True they have shown form in the latest game, but against a side with rock solid goal line defense like Manly, I think they will suffer - also if matai can put a big hit on Hayne it will really seal the game for us.

WOO HOO! Manly is up and running (better late than neva!)

5. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I don't know why but Luke Burt to me is always a danger when Manly play them because he always seems to lift to another level against us and I've seen him win the game for them a few times almost single-handedly much like Matty Bowen does for the Cowboys wins games against us.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    we will win next week

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,460 / 74
    be good to be on 8 points leading in to the bye. Being on 10 points leading into the bye would give me a bit more confidence that we may make a late run