1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This years semis do we get to play at home?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by the real fortynil, Aug 20, 2012.

1. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    I haven't seen info telling us where the semi's will be played, obviously we all remember last year having to play at the SFS instead of Brooky, so I was wondering if they have changed the rules for this year given the new format?

As it stands Scum Dogs and Wabbits get to play at their home ground ANZ, which no doubt gives them a slight edge, so do we get to play at fortress Brooky this year?

2. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    I haven't seen info telling us where the semi's will be played, obviously we all remember last year having to play at the SFS instead of Brooky, so I was wondering if they have changed the rules for this year given the new format?

As it stands Scum Dogs and Wabbits get to play at their home ground ANZ, which no doubt gives them a slight edge, so do we get to play at fortress Brooky this year?

3. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,202 / 16
    I'm pretty sure no home games for us at brookie.

4. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,202 / 16
    I'm pretty sure no home games for us at brookie.

5. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Pretty sure Sydney teams have to play out of either Homebush or Sydney Football Stadium. Neither grounds should hold any fears for us.

6. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Pretty sure Sydney teams have to play out of either Homebush or Sydney Football Stadium. Neither grounds should hold any fears for us.

7. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/ReferenceCentre/FinalsSystemExplained/tabid/10635/Default.aspx

8. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/ReferenceCentre/FinalsSystemExplained/tabid/10635/Default.aspx

• Like Like x 1
  9. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    So the Dregs & Bunnies will get to play at ANZ as their home ground and we get screwed again!

10. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    So the Dregs & Bunnies will get to play at ANZ as their home ground and we get screwed again!

11. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    If the ladder positions remain the same, Canterbury, Souths and Melbourne will each have home finals.

12. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    If the ladder positions remain the same, Canterbury, Souths and Melbourne will each have home finals.

13. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    So if we finish 2nd as I predict, storm are average and will get towled by Sharks, we will have to play out of SFS in the first semi?

14. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    So if we finish 2nd as I predict, storm are average and will get towled by Sharks, we will have to play out of SFS in the first semi?

15. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    But really... do Souffs have a home ground?

16. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    But really... do Souffs have a home ground?

17. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    If we finish 2nd and Cowboys finish 3rd, as it stands we would still play at SFS but I could possibly see the NRL moving it to Brookvale

18. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    If we finish 2nd and Cowboys finish 3rd, as it stands we would still play at SFS but I could possibly see the NRL moving it to Brookvale

19. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    So the Scum get to play at their home ground, as would the Friday Night Broncos -- if only they were good enough to finish top 4.

News Limited filth.

20. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    So the Scum get to play at their home ground, as would the Friday Night Broncos -- if only they were good enough to finish top 4.

News Limited filth.