This is what we need ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Check this kid out, better highlights reel than Suuali and wouldn't you know it Mr Sombrero was there to watch so earmark him for the roosters when his 2023 deal is up with the bulldogs.

f1e75c1dbdb030fba7d46422483bb487

‘Who’s that kid’: Young Bulldog catches Politis’ eye​

Paul Alamoti stole the show as the Bulldogs SG Ball side downed the Roosters, but little did he know Roosters supremo Nick Politis was there watching.

If you mean a teenager with an unbelievable highlight clip, we've already got one, and ours has already graduated to first grade. Doesn't mean he's a world beater at NRL level of course

(M Suli for those who have forgotten, he was the next big thing!)

If you mean a teenager with an unbelievable highlight clip, we've already got one, and ours has already graduated to first grade. Doesn't mean he's a world beater at NRL level of course

(M Suli for those who have forgotten, he was the next big thing!)
What I do mean is players steam rolling players and making the opposition look like pub players.. I know its an SG Ball player but gee what I would give to see our first graders have a GO.. I cant remember the last time we had a player that not only made a clear line break after contact but hit in defence like this kid.... ( Matai and Jamie are so far back in our memory now and they were the last real centers this club has had)
and to my other point hes a center and thats what centers are supposed to do, the rabble we have dished up in the center over the last 4 seasons need replacing

This is what we really need !

We really need what we have not had for as long as I do not even remember
And that is we desperately need a WIN

We have not had a WIN for so long that our players have forgotten how to WIN
and have lost confidence and have developed PERRFOMANCE ANXIETY on the field and are unable to get them selves up for a WIN

The Fact is ...
The exuberant Great feeling of WINNING releases those incredible feel good endorphins
and also WINNING has proven to boost testosterone levels

When was the last time our Manly players took the field with hard on's ?

WE NEED TO WIN AND START BELIEVING AGAIN
62735601-win-to-do-list.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10