This is the bet I would put on if I were a gambler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So I am not a gambler, but it's sometimes for fun before the weekends games I write down the bet that I would put on if I were a gambler.

For the record, I have made the right choice by not putting said bet on :)

But thought it may be a good thread to see what bets some of you would put on if you were a betting person, or even if you are.

Multi Morris (bulldogs) first try scorer + Melbourne 13+[/b]

(fixed, had wrong morris)

So I am not a gambler, but it's sometimes for fun before the weekends games I write down the bet that I would put on if I were a gambler.

For the record, I have made the right choice by not putting said bet on :)

But thought it may be a good thread to see what bets some of you would put on if you were a betting person, or even if you are.

Multi Morris (bulldogs) first try scorer + Melbourne 13+[/b]

(fixed, had wrong morris)

Well Daniel ..my advice is keep your money in your pocket .. probably a real long shot ..especially since Brett plays for St George .. but hey if you can get the right odds!!! ok a typo .. but works boring

Well Daniel ..my advice is keep your money in your pocket .. probably a real long shot ..especially since Brett plays for St George .. but hey if you can get the right odds!!! ok a typo .. but works boring

my bet for the weekend is the $4 you can get during Centrebet Hour of Power for Brett Morris to score a try in tonights game. Normally $1.50

my bet for the weekend is the $4 you can get during Centrebet Hour of Power for Brett Morris to score a try in tonights game. Normally $1.50

Sell the car, go to the club and play keno 4 numbers at $1 a game for as much as you've got. Good weekend out!!

Sell the car, go to the club and play keno 4 numbers at $1 a game for as much as you've got. Good weekend out!!

Brett Morris first try into Josh Morris first try into Julia Morris first try into Morris Minor and the Majors first try.

Brett Morris first try into Josh Morris first try into Julia Morris first try into Morris Minor and the Majors first try.

bones said:

'stutter rap' was the first single I ever bought!

I have nothing else to add sorry :(

bones said:

'stutter rap' was the first single I ever bought!

I have nothing else to add sorry :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8