This is it guys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
We have to understand that the salary cap problem we have is going to be our Achilles heel for some time yet.
We are blaming the coach and the players for a huge problem they had nothing to do with.
We going to have this problem for a couple of seasons yet and effort like tonight is going to be our only highlight.
Understand we are already behind the eight ball before we add ongoing media scrutiny and refereeing decisions.
Keep the faith and fight to avoid the wooden spoon and for f$&k sake support our team.

GO MANLY

We have to understand that the salary cap problem we have is going to be our Achilles heel for some time yet.
We are blaming the coach and the players for a huge problem they had nothing to do with.
We going to have this problem for a couple of seasons yet and effort like tonight is going to be our only highlight.
Understand we are already behind the eight ball before we add ongoing media scrutiny and refereeing decisions.
Keep the faith and fight to avoid the wooden spoon and for f$&k sake support our team.

GO MANLY
We had a $1m sitting on the sideline last year and did ok. Can’t let $330K off the cap in 2019 be an excuse for another terrible season.

Surely not having Myles included in our cap next year will help. Though this will be countered slightly by picking up the tab for Suli

With Uate and Lane gone I think we need to make tough decisions with Jorge, Crocker, Sironen, Perrett and Winterstein.

Has Api signed with the Knights?

We can build a decent side around Tom and Jake Turbo, DCE, Walker, Thomson, MFB, and Taupau. These 7 players must be retained without fail. Also keeping Suli, Kelly and some of those young forwards like Tanginoa and Paseka should be a major priority.

We need a "50 nrl games" 5/8th (whose last name isn't Cartwight) and a couple of tall fast wingers (one of who plays fullback for origin time).

The other thing I think we need is Donny Singe and his team.

Onwards and upwards.

I watched our three matches at Brookie today. The shining lights were Funa in the Under 20s. He will be in the mix for 1st grade next season.
In reserves there was Amone and Sippers in the forwards and Anderson in the backline. Anderson is fast and skillful but not very big.
But when you see the endless progression of talent from Brisbane and Melbourne - all apparently under the salary cap - I doubt a small, underfunded suburban football club like Manly will ever be able to compete effectively again. We have the same issues Newtown faced: extinction.

I watched our three matches at Brookie today. The shining lights were Funa in the Under 20s. He will be in the mix for 1st grade next season.
In reserves there was Amone and Sippers in the forwards and Anderson in the backline. Anderson is fast and skillful but not very big.
But when you see the endless progression of talent from Brisbane and Melbourne - all apparently under the salary cap - I doubt a small, underfunded suburban football club like Manly will ever be able to compete effectively again. We have the same issues Newtown faced: extinction.
The North shore of Sydney has much more going for it than the little Suburb of Newtown .
Think big feathered friend

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8