This 17 must not change.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker should come back in. I also think Sirro adds value. Just don't know who I would leave out for him so don't mind if he comes back through reserves. Only way I could fit him in was to leave out Cust but risk if you get some injuries in the backs.

Relegating sippers will be a huge mistake, every opposition defender would be prefer he not be running at them, he is a must for me, has earnt the right to stay and we are stronger with him, our front row rotation has been a massive part of our recent run and should not be changed, matter of fact its no changes for me, these boys are all working hard for each other and from watching the games are enjoying their footy.

I don't care if Sirro and Suli or Walker return. They must keep their spots. They can come back through NSW cup. Guacamole and Sipley have been great off the bench. Harper has added good defensive steel down the other side. Knowing Des will he bring them back in. Make them earn it. It's a shame we needed so many injuries to get the right team on the park. Well done boys. Pride back in the shirt.

Bring on the panthers.
agree. none lose their spots. only Walker could push for a return. no way sipley or quac or shuster should lose their spots. Maybe, maybe Siro pushes Keppie out, but needs to be subbed off to allow quac to play big minutes as he currently is atm

I agree. For mine, I think the following should occur:

Walker > Parker
Fainu > Lawton > Croker

Assume Gosi / Davey are out for the year:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Toafofoa Sipley
17. Curtis Sironen

18. Sean Keppie

Look at the quality of that bench !

He won't be back this year, but agree it's good footy when they tear in.
How good was Marty backing up for the meat pie.
oh yes I meant next year. Yes Marty had a huge game. All the forwards did. They really are steamrolling sides and have some defensive steel. Loving it. Still wont be surprised if Sirro and Walker come back in but...... to me they have to earn their stripes now and their position in the team - so they start back at Blacktown in my view.

The current team has played extremely well ..... however as a team they have not exactly being playing against a top 4 team

next weeks game will give us a clearer picture of where the team is at.

just sayin

From round one

Walker (FB) Turbo
Suli (centre) Harper
Jetski (2nd row) shoe
Siro (2nd row) Keppie
Funa (bench)6 mins Cust
Boyle ( bench) sipley
Davey (bench) Olakau'atu

Would not go back to any of them anytime soon.​

You'd be nuts to give any of them a run over the side that has run out the last 2 weeks. Except maybe Walker for Parker.

The current team has played extremely well ..... however as a team they have not exactly being playing against a top 4 team

next weeks game will give us a clearer picture of where the team is at.

just sayin
This is true. Well the 'other' team for beat by 46-6. So let's see how much we have improved with the current side. We may not beat them but I'm hopeful we give them a game.

Yes, we've got to see how we play next week but if we continue this form we must keep this side.
If the guys returning from injury had been playing well before they were injured that would be a different story but they weren't and the players that came in have all dug in and performed well.
Surely the coach has to reward the players based on their performance.
What message would it send to the team to see the injured players walk straight back into the side after doing sht all

From round one

Walker (FB) Turbo
Suli (centre) Harper
Jetski (2nd row) shoe
Siro (2nd row) Keppie
Funa (bench)6 mins Cust
Boyle ( bench) sipley
Davey (bench) Olakau'atu

Would not go back to any of them anytime soon.​

Crazy how it takes 6 injuries for Manly to get it's best side.

Even crazier will be if Des drops any of these guys for the start of season incumbents.

Walker will be interesting when he is fit in a months time. however will he put his body on the line like Parker? By then Parker would have proved himself to be worthy or still a liability

I agree. For mine, I think the following should occur:

Walker > Parker
Fainu > Lawton > Croker

Assume Gosi / Davey are out for the year:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Toafofoa Sipley
17. Curtis Sironen

18. Sean Keppie

Look at the quality of that bench !
This is a very good side. Unfortunately, I don't think we will see Fainu back in a Manly jersey anytime soon. So I would put Lawton in as nine and Croker on the bench. Alternatively, we run with a bench of Aloiai, Keppie, Sipley and Sironen. Potentially we have just enough utility cover through Schuster, Foran, Walker for injuries in the backs and the dummy half spot. Its a risk but the bench looks much stronger without Croker.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8