'They've run out ideas' - Blocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
When Blocker Roach can see that we are bereft of ideas......we truly are scraping the barrel. This was when the ball got to Parker on the final tackle......and he kicked.

In the words of that Castleford Commentator 'I can't speak'.....what has happened to our glorious club????

Our attention to detail is deadset woeful.....handling errors, discipline errors. To me it looks like a country rugby league team that is just nowhere near 1st Grade NRL standard.

Parker.....how many first grade games has this guy got? And he still looks hopeless.
DCE.....I've defended him for years. It's time to move on.

When did 50 percent of our players skip when they approach the defensive line? Forwards/Backs........

Positives? Schuster. He can be our Gift if playing back row. Or in the halves.

As others have stated where is the accountability ? Same week in and week out. I could handle watching this if it was a team of up and comers getting their legs in 1st grade for a year.....but it's not.

Des fix this ****eshow....otherwise someone else needs to.

The guy who calls himself our coach should be the first out the door. I don't know if people have noticed but I've never mentioned his name since he left for the dogs. He has not evolved and the stubborn prick will the the same team over and over.

The guy who calls himself our coach should be the first out the door. I don't know if people have noticed but I've never mentioned his name since he left for the dogs. He has not evolved and the stubborn prick will the the same team over and over.

I actually have noticed that :eek:

The biggest clean out in our history is needed. Fuk Des off and all his pretend assistants.
Every player just about off contract should go- Walker, Gosi, Siro, Parker, Croker Ect. Add to that, DCE the great pretender. Pay whatever freight is needed. Add Marty to that.

Go on an enormous raid of only the top 4 teams.

Bring Flanagan in with whoever he wants as assistants.

This season is gone. We need to make sure this never happens again

Trying to remember when Des last had a good game plan. Im sure there was one game since his return.

I thought our attack was slightly better than last week. We had more movement and flow in our combinations, because last week our backs and DCE were running like headless chickens. But we just don't have that strong fast back that's gonna finish our opportunies, we always have to rely on our good ol' tommy turbo to help us there. So sad. And the handling errors in the first half, so frustrating. We had a good chunk of ball and field position between the dragons first and second try, and we couldn't convert it into points because we just made stupid mistakes. Rewarding Des with an extension the week after getting pumped by the roosters in the first round by 42 points was the dumbest thing we can do, because there is no urgency and heart in Des. He will just stay stubborn and pick the same duds again. And the mumble his way through another press conference.

We need a massive change. To me that change is DCE to hooker and Schuster to 5/8.
Walker to centre and Harper to fullback.
Jake to backrow and Saddler to lock
Jake is too slow/immobile for second-row imo. I’d chuck Jake at prop, Marty Taupau at second-row, Saddler to lock. Really wish we could see Saddler get some games

We need a massive change. To me that change is DCE to hooker and Schuster to 5/8.
Walker to centre and Harper to fullback.
Jake to backrow and Saddler to lock
It has to be foran to hooker... watching live last night you can see he has lost any speed he had... old ladies would push past Keiran on zebra crossings...

Last edited:
It has to be foran to hooker... watching live last you can see he has lost any speed he had... old ladies would push past Keiran on zebra crossings...
100% agree. Been saying this since preseason. Shoe at 5/8, Fox at 9 and Walker to centre will change the attack significantly. Walker is still a bloody good centre.

We got rid of AFB and replaced him with Aloiai whose a pretty good player but it wasn't a good look for a new recruit to be running around with his leg and knee all strapped up. I'm pretty sure he had a knee issue when he was at the tigers didn't he?

Sipley looked good but was only given the last 20 minutes of the game, surely he could have been better used by sending him out in the first half when we leaked a heap of points. You need young and enthusiastic players to sometimes fired up the team otherwise we're going to have a lot of players resting on their laurels knowing they won't be dropped.

At least we can take some solace from knowing that our Captain would have been calling all the boys and even the support staff to keep the morale up.......

wait.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8