There has to be an investigation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
I somewhat at a loss regarding the media consistant Manly bashing over the last months.
We have been sold to the Bear to losing players points and on and on and on.
Some people in the media have a total hard on for Manly at the moment and its starting to run thin. We could save a family from a burning house but not save a fish in bowl and that would be the headline. But FFS we some moron must be pulling the strings to put us down - GO MANLY and F&*k the rest.
RANT OVER

All we need is a win and every one can start talking about our victory .
The more we keep losing the more the media will speculate and sensationalize
images.png

I somewhat at a loss regarding the media consistant Manly bashing over the last months.
We have been sold to the Bear to losing players points and on and on and on.
Some people in the media have a total hard on for Manly at the moment and its starting to run thin. We could save a family from a burning house but not save a fish in bowl and that would be the headline. But FFS we some moron must be pulling the strings to put us down - GO MANLY and F&*k the rest.
RANT OVER

Don't worry about the media...

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me!

I'm with you @Rambo1987 . never seen a media assassination like it. Nothing this week about the Cowboys drinking culture, players out on the p1ss... just another bullsh1t article from Ricthie about our 7 week Highway to Hell, or Hooper telling people we will lose Kapow, even though we are cap compliant.

I wish Manly would put a ban on the tools, refuse after match interviews and tell the all to get stuffed.

Its damaging to the brand. A brand that is already dented.

I'm with you @Rambo1987 . never seen a media assassination like it. Nothing this week about the Cowboys drinking culture, players out on the p1ss... just another bullsh1t article from Ricthie about our 7 week Highway to Hell, or Hooper telling people we will lose Kapow, even though we are cap compliant.

I wish Manly would put a ban on the tools, refuse after match interviews and tell the all to get stuffed.

Its damaging to the brand. A brand that is already dented.

Greenberg trying to get everyone to turn on the club and each other

394.jpg

This would be fixed in a milli second, all it takes is Penn to come out and say F*** off NOT FOR SALE..!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8