1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Zorba Zone - Zorbas NSW Origin Side

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Stevo, May 9, 2012.

1. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    For all of those losing sleep over the make-up of the NSW side, let little old Zorba put you out of your misery and give you the Blues squad right here and now.

Read the full article

2. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    So, if NSW picks T-Rex it will mean he hasn't played a match for seven weeks, and won't then have played for Manly for nine weeks (with the bye taken into account). What a penalty!

Also, if NSW picks Hayne or Jennings it is an insult to all the wingers and centres who put in every week for their club. I also can't believe they will pick Buhrer.

3. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    I like his team. I would leave Buhrer out and i reckon if Jennings is out then i'd have Morris in the centres and Morris on the wing.

4. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 37
    No prop on the Bench?

You a genius Zorba.

Besides that not too far off..........i dont care what Gus and Cleary are playing at out at the foot of the mountains, i'd be picking Jennings

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Not to mention Buhrer given 2 games (bye and origin) just for being on the same field

6. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    If Hayne gets picked I'll go for Qld...

7. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    I assume that Tamou would be interchanged with Sims and T-rex in Zorbas side.

I would lose Buhrer and have Weyman there somewhere.

8. Supernintendo Chalmers

Supernintendo Chalmers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    worst bit is if buhrer makes the team.. watch him get about 7 minutes of game time, that he has to sit out an 80 minute club game for.

9. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,846 / 103
    Just had a closer look at his team. He's picked seven backrowers and one prop! (Gallen really is a second rower or lock).

10. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    Hmmm interesting side.

I don't mind it at all.

The no props on the bench sounds a little odd, but I have heard Origin players in the past say that the difference between front rowers and back rowers in these games is minimal. They are all required to take it up/offload etc. The fact that it's so fast-paced means that their job roles are similar.

11. Brewski

Brewski Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    The same will happen to dce in the qld side

• Like Like x 1
  12. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 37
    Doubt DCE will make it, Id say Gillet will get the nod

• Like Like x 1
  13. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
    It aint going to matter who we pick, we will not beat the Toads and we are in for more pain for years to come, to put it bluntly NSW have stars but the Toads have superstars.

14. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,786 / 258
    The tide will turn but I think it's years away, when their 1/6/7/9 are retired we might be in with a shot but I see a world of pain for another 3-4 years at least. They will win 10 on a row for sure. Trust me to move to QLD in 2005 just as the tide turned their way!!!