The Young Gun Fan Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I like the Api-Fainu combination and believe it should be kept.
I'd like to see Sandwich in the centres. He has the skills and the pace.
Suli is a prop in a centre's clothing but he's doing the best he can with his limited pace.
Parker is trying his hardest but, let's face it, he wouldn't be there if Walker had half a brain.

Fainu is our future. If i was api I'd be watching my back. Woukd not be surprised if api is shopped around again come end of season
Maybe even before June 30 ,if we still hard up against the cap and Des wanting more of his own make up of team.I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Garrick is a gun BUT he cant be letting balls bounce when kicked to him. From all reports he is awesome under the high ball. If it was parker that let those 2 balls bounce then he'd cop a hiding.
Fainu is certainly a star already!

I like the Api-Fainu combination and believe it should be kept.
I'd like to see Sandwich in the centres. He has the skills and the pace.
Suli is a prop in a centre's clothing but he's doing the best he can with his limited pace.
Parker is trying his hardest but, let's face it, he wouldn't be there if Walker had half a brain.

Still think Parker would make a decent roving back rower.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8