The Title side .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think we'll have some cash mate as the players departing . Morris wouldn't be on big coin , 450 k maybe , Moylan 700k and Klemmer similar. That pretty well is what we will have to cover these guys but you can only hope.
Do you think Morris could demand 450k at the back end of his career ?

Turbo 850 , jorge 400 , Dylan 400 , Morris or Hoppa 400 ,Uate 250 , moylan 700 ,Dce 1.2 mil , Marty 500 , Api 400 ,klemmer, 700 , Jake 700 , Siro 400 , Frank 400 , Res Brown 400 , Afb 350 , Perrett 250 , Hastings 350. Rough Estimate for 2018. A tad over 8.5 mil off the top of my head . Fck whats the cap next year ?

I think we'll have some cash mate as the players departing . Morris wouldn't be on big coin , 450 k maybe , Moylan 700k and Klemmer similar. That pretty well is what we will have to cover these guys but you can only hope.
Love the idea of Klemmer, Moylan. But I'd swap Morris for Hopoate. brett seems a bit past it in my opinion. And his contract has been reported to be rising to upwards of (and above) 600K next season at the dogs!! Hoppa is a younger, more talented (in this point in their respective careers) and a better tutor for young Trbo at the back. I'd play Hoppa at centre, would give Moylan the 5/8 now, although I still view it as a risk (that could pay off big time). And I would target Klemmer but I just think he'll stay at the dogs now although we'll learn more in the coming weeks

Turbo 850 , jorge 400 , Dylan 400 , Morris or Hoppa 400 ,Uate 250 , moylan 700 ,Dce 1.2 mil , Marty 500 , Api 400 ,klemmer, 700 , Jake 700 , Siro 400 , Frank 400 , Res Brown 400 , Afb 350 , Perrett 250 , Hastings 350. Rough Estimate for 2018. A tad over 8.5 mil off the top of my head . Fck whats the cap next year ?
9.4Mil :)

Is that what that added to or is that our cap for 18 ?
Our cap for 2018, we've also got tpa's above that. We also have to add in a few more players contracts and Uate is moving up to around 300-500K next season I believe. Anyways, I reckon if we are smart and use success as a lure to manly we will have a chance to nab two, and best result three of either Hoppa, Moylan or Klemmer

Our cap for 2018, we've also got tpa's above that. We also have to add in a few more players contracts and Uate is moving up to around 300-500K next season I believe. Anyways, I reckon if we are smart and use success as a lure to manly we will have a chance to nab two, and best result three of either Hoppa, Moylan or Klemmer
I think we need to go all out for Moylan as Green finishes at the end of 18 anyway, so we would have to chase a 6 all over again. Hoppa would be Great with walker as ive said, but we still need another tough bastard in the front room.

I think we need to go all out for Moylan as Green finishes at the end of 18 anyway, so we would have to chase a 6 all over again. Hoppa would be Great with walker as ive said, but we still need another tough bastard in the front room.
That's the thing with Green. If he was young I'd rather him at 5/8 than Moylan, however, the fact he would unlikely be re-signed at the end of next season just makes me wonder who we could get that would be better than Moylan. Moylan is a star, and is a tough, exciting footballer. I feel, although he hasn't been all that good at 5/8, that he could become a good 5/8 due to his obvious talent and now would be the perfect time to get him. A whole off season with chez will work wonders rather than nabbing him late. Worth a risk

That's the thing with Green. If he was young I'd rather him at 5/8 than Moylan, however, the fact he would unlikely be re-signed at the end of next season just makes me wonder who we could get that would be better than Moylan. Moylan is a star, and is a tough, exciting footballer. I feel, although he hasn't been all that good at 5/8, that he could become a good 5/8 due to his obvious talent and now would be the perfect time to get him. A whole off season with chez will work wonders rather than nabbing him late. Worth a risk
Definitely mate , you dont get the opportunity to get players like him that often. An off season with Dce will set us alight , only problem is we need to sign him first.

Go all out for klemmer OR a quality second rower. People may disagree but I don't see sironen as the solution if we want to compete for title. Still, with BJ gone I think its more important we sign a quality front rower, as darcy is too much of a hot head. Given theres no quality 2rows on market;
1 Trbojevic
2 Taufua / M.Wright / T.Wright
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Uate
6 Moylan
7 DCE
8 Klemmer
9 Koroisau
10 Taupau
11 Winterstein
12 Sironen
13 Trbojevic

14 Cullen / Brown
15 Hopoate
16 Fonua Blake
17 Sipley

18 Parker
19 Lussick
20 Paseka
21 T.Wright
22 Amone
23 Bainbridge
24 Tanginoa (would give him chance at starting 2row upon 1st injury)
25 A.Hopoate / B.Trbojevic start getting ready to blood them come 2019

Agree 100% with this.

Get Moylan now if we can. 5/8 locked away for the next 4 odd years. We dont want to be missing out on whoever is available next year....then paying for a 5/8 that we dont really want because they are the only one left.

Agree 100% with this.

Get Moylan now if we can. 5/8 locked away for the next 4 odd years. We dont want to be missing out on whoever is available next year....then paying for a 5/8 that we dont really want because they are the only one left.
Just read that moylan has signed, anyone see it ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8