The Tim Cleary Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...jason-kings-mum-walked-away-from-manly/#page1

There's already been attempts to smear Cleary about the family of Eddie Obeid Jnr being invited into a corporate area for the Round One clash against Parramatta.

Obeid Jnr and his family are all Eels fans and approached Cleary for tickets through a third party, who has worked at the Sea Eagles for over a year.
Hadley banging on about it again today.
Day 2 of what will be a daily occurrence for the rest of Cleary's tenure.
Funny there rarely is a mention of rugby league related matters on their rugby league related weekend show but this gets a going over on the all important weekday show.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Oh yes the glorious Penn, investing in a loss making venture like a NRL club.
Remind me again about the LC building and adjoining carpark, and who is making $ off their sale ?
Good on him . I like to see our owners making a dollar
Maybe you can you can make our club a better offer ?
Or maybe you can find plenty of others with plenty of money to take over . I am sure you will find them lining up all along Pittwater road ready to pour their money at our club

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
But I do it better than anyone ... I'm fantastic at it ... there is NO one better ... I'm the best

donald.trump.marijuana.smoking.jpg
But I do it better than anyone ... I'm fantastic at it ... there is NO one better ... I'm the best

donald.trump.marijuana.smoking.jpg
Im calling you out on that.

Attachments

• W2So85A.mp4
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
D

Deleted member 26876

On the manly website, the following statement has been released.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles CEO Tim Cleary and Head of Football Bob Fulton have today agreed on a clear pathway forward for their working relationship in the best interests of the Club.

Cleary and Fulton had a lengthy meeting with the owners of the Sea Eagles, Rick and Scott Penn, today to discuss several issues that have arisen over the past few days.

Chairman Scott Penn said the outcome of the meeting was very positive news for the Club.

“It was important that everyone had the opportunity to discuss their views, resolve any differences of opinion and create a new pathway for the future. I am delighted that both Bob and Tim have cleared the air and have committed to actively working together to take the Sea Eagles to the next level,’’ Scott Penn said.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good on him . I like to see our owners making a dollar
Maybe you can you can make our club a better offer ?
Or maybe you can find plenty of others with plenty of money to take over . I am sure you will find them lining up all along Pittwater road ready to pour their money at our club

Agreed. I couldn't give a **** if Penn makes his coin off the LC sale. Good luck to him

But dont tell me how great Penn is for pouring his $ into the black hole that is an NRL club, when he has made a pretty penny in other areas that would never have been made avaiable to him, unless he was owning the NRL club.

You are praising him for pouring the $ in, which we all appreciate, but there is definately a big upside for the Penn as well from his involvement.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
About time.
Penn needed to pull rank, and get the new bullsht factions into line.

• 🤝
Reactions: JJB

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
So we believe this all really happened. It was amicable, they love each other again and all is good.
So after a week or 2 of utter bullsh1t within the club, only today they had a love fest.
This is the biggest load of cr@p i have read all week on this subject.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13