The Sei-build

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I dont know what burbo has done to earn another two year extension after next year. Other than well u know.. having a certain last name haha..
Jokes aside.. we will be very light on quality depth in the forwards it seems
They certainly do seem to be putting some faith in him taking the next step up. It will also be interesting to see if they are looking to turn Parker into a back rower.

That depends entirely on who comes into the squad inplace of Keppie, Boyle, Fainu and Fulton. If we could move Aloiai on in addition to that lot we could certainly afford to bring in a top quality prop.
Man, what a huge disappointment Aloiai has become. I don't get a sense they're trying to move him on tho. I think I'll get out there early tomorrow to watch Blacktown to see if I can get enthusiastic about any of our forwards. It hasn't really happened so far this year.

That depends entirely on who comes into the squad inplace of Keppie, Boyle, Fainu and Fulton. If we could move Aloiai on in addition to that lot we could certainly afford to bring in a top quality prop.
Boyle, fainu and Fulton are all on minimums. Can't see any quality replacing them.

Going off the article..

SEA EAGLES
8.paseka
9.croker
10. ???
11.olakauatu
12.schuster
13.trbojevic

14.GCKT
15.Aloiai
16.Trbojevic
17.Bullemor

WORKERS
8.woods
9.humphreys
10.sipley
11.condon
12.???? / parker?
13.???? / matterson ?

Bench looks mid. Depth is being stretched

This is awesome...so much information. Thanks very much @DUFFMAN.

I'm happy to keep Woods, who's been amongst our better players lately, and his experience can only help the young guys as well as give us depth at a minimum price. He also really wants to be here!

What a great week it's been, with the signings/re-signings and now this news. A win tomorrow will really top things off!

Love it!

Except the Aloiai bit, would have loved to have read of his imminent departure.
I would be releasing Aloiai instead of Keppie. Also, a little surprised Woodsie will be going around for another year.

Apart from that, very happy with everything else. Kudos to Mestrov, and for also clarifying our club's direction. Also, happy with the ambition of adding another quality prop, and a short term replacement for Tom.

No mention of Gordon? I'm assuming this is good news, and the club are just getting him NRL ready to eventually spearhead our dummy half position in the near future.

Man, what a huge disappointment Aloiai has become. I don't get a sense they're trying to move him on tho. I think I'll get out there early tomorrow to watch Blacktown to see if I can get enthusiastic about any of our forwards. It hasn't really happened so far this year.
Have a look at Diaz and Matterson last time I watched them At bear park they went alright
That was the day that GT got run over a few times

Two guys that have really stood out all season for Blacktown have been Stuckey and Matterson. Wonder if they are brought in to backfill some holes in our depth players. Still need an elite middle moving forward though

Understand we need to have "squadies" to make up a top 30 but wouldn't have minded if the following were let go:

Tuipulotu, Vaega, tuilagi & aloai
Agree with this.

Tuipulotu showed a heap of promise but his footy IQ and defence will never get better
Vaega just isnt a first grader
Tuilagi is only just a first grader
Aloiai was our best forward a year ago but has regressed significantly. That and the fact he is a bad egg

The Keppie part i don't necessarily agree with the club letting go. He has his faults but does offer aggression and intimidation which we lack. I'm guessing for around 400k he should be worth keeping as part of a prop rotation.

hilarious
Yeah this talk of premiership window is absolutely ludicrous. If we are in a premiership window, then who isn't??

Seriously, you need to be top 4 pretty consistently to publicly state this sh*te. Keep your mouths shut, and heads down. Work, work, work, and show with your actions. Talk is cheap. We're 13th out of 17 teams.

It would be hilarious if we weren't Manly supporters

Yeah this talk of premiership window is absolutely ludicrous. If we are in a premiership window, then who isn't??

Seriously, you need to be top 4 pretty consistently to publicly state this sh*te. Keep your mouths shut, and heads down. Work, work, work, and show with your actions. Talk is cheap. We're 13th out of 17 teams.

It would be hilarious if we weren't Manly supporters
I have no doubt we are in a Premiership window. Unfortunately, we have a deadbolt on it and we've lost the key.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10