The Ramblings of the Juggernaut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Don’t know about St George but Panthers are going pretty well so far with stacks of players on the sideline. Agree Injury has played a part but that excuse can’t be used for 3 straight seasons.

in year 8 of their 5 year plan without 500K of Myles on their cap and no investigation over the Keno sponsorship.

If you want Snakes strengths I will need 12 pages - the bloke was a legend - as for kick returns Turbo has way more impact.
Absolutely the Snake was a legend . As Good as Tom may be he is far from legendary at this stage of his career

In the first quarter of the game we looked like we were a top 4 side. I just don't get it. Barrett needs to look at a concentration camp.. yes a concentration camp
Maybe we can learn a thing or two from these guys
https___s3-ap-southeast-2_amazonaws_com_nine-tvmg-images-prod_63_16_74_631674_p184204_b_h3_aa.jpg

Not having seen the match I can't comment on this performance. However, my question to all those knocking the team is:
Where do you think we'd be currently in the premiership if we hadn't had the nine injuries to various players and we'd be able to play the same best team for the first 12 rounds like Illawarra has?
Where do you think Illawarra would be running if they had had the 'normal' run of injuries that every other club has suffered?
Well, without those 9 injuries and Croker still being persisted with at 5/8, I'd say we may well have been another couple of wins less. ;)

Don’t know about St George but Panthers are going pretty well so far with stacks of players on the sideline. Agree Injury has played a part but that excuse can’t be used for 3 straight seasons.

To be fair, it’s not just injury that kills you - it’s injury + lack of depth. Penrith are never really a fair comparison, with the junior nursery they have - that’s one club that could almost field two first grade sides every year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11