The Prince and Foz closer to signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/st-geroge-illawarra-secure-gerard-beale-signature-manly-tipped-to-retain-brett-stewart-and-kieran-foran/story-e6frexnr-1226317969719

Massoud has been writing this for a week even zorbas lovechild bulldog Ritchie has wrote the same
Eventhough he still felt the need to have a crack at the board.

Look at Brett for example and potential nrl clubs toss sign him
Melbourne no slater
Canberra no re-signed Dugan
Dragons no just signed Beale
Penrith no - Gordon and coote
Nq no Bowen
Tigers no moltzen
Gold coast no5 years of zilman
Brisbane at cap signing their kids
Warriors Locke and the fish.
Newcastle - fluffy Boyd aka Wayne's shadow
Roosters - have a youth signing policy apparently
Dogs - Barba
Parra - hayne and hoppa
Sharks - gotta a good kid but they could do with Brett
Souths - have inglis there now

So he probably stays by default but then again I doubt he wanted to go. If his manager was smart he should sign for 2 years as there will be even more money for grabs if 2 new teams are included in the comp.

Brett is a Manly legend and only play in maroon and white.

Foran is the next Manly legend.

This will be a great endorsement of Tooveys ability to keep the team together and happy.

Maybe we lose TRex? Or does he follow suit?

bob dylan said:
Maybe we lose TRex? Or does he follow suit?

IMO we've gotta keep T-Rex.
As good as our forwards are, without the T-Rex, we cannot penetrate the opposition's defence.

Fantastic to have a great spine, sort of home grown, but need a forward-breaker and that is The Rex!

T-Rex will stay with his Homies on The Peninsular IMO.
He really has found his place in the Sun and seems to be a very popular Player with his team mates.

I would hope that the Third Party Sponsors get kudos for all their contributions in cementing Manly as the legitimate Premiership favourites for decades to come :heart:

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Foran's worried that his abilities won't grow under Toovey and co. so outside help is being sought.

Surely Massoud is kidding himself.

Nice news but, believe it when i see it.
It was not that long ago that these same turkeys were also saying that it was done and dusted that they had signed elsewhere.

Cambo said:
Roosters - have a youth signing policy apparently

Hahahahahahahah ROFLMAO thats the funniest thing I've read on here for ages. As if that halfway doss house would have a youth policy.

Clint said:
Nice news but, believe it when i see it.
It was not that long ago that these same turkeys were also saying that it was done and dusted that they had signed elsewhere.

Another Bull**** article.

Awesome news!!!

The Prince will be back at Brooky onMonday night and hopefully for a long time to come.

Signing TREX also is a definite MUST! We can lose Lussick and Kite if he's re-signed.

While I'd love to keep everyone, realistically that won't happen. I've held the opinion that DCE and Foz are a must, anyone after that would be a bonus. Like most on here I can only go off what I read, but I've read from a few different papers / journos now that a deal with Foz is very close, so I believe he'll stay.

With Snake, it's been well documented that the events of 09 were financially draining on him. So I believe he whacked the $600k price tag on himself to see if there were any bites and I don't blame him for that. No dice, so now it looks like he'll do business with Manly, which I think was probably always his preference. So my gut feel is he will stay.

So if it pans out that way, obviously three high profile re-signings leaves little for others, so I think Lussick and Matai may leave.

As I say, no inside info, just how I feel it may play out.

I could cop losing lussick, mattai and maybe kite if we can keep t-rex. I think lussick is living off the fight at brookie last year. Kite is one of my favourites but he is getting older. One year early rather than one year too late for him I think would be the best policy. After seening mattai on the weekend he is the one i would most like to hold on too. His work out of dummy half will be sorely missed.

It may be an unpopular thing to say, but after Lussick I'd let the wolfman go and give Oldfield his spot.....that should free up about 200,000. Hopefully that would leave us more room to manoeuvre in regards to keeping Matai.

I know it's probably a dumb suggestion but I'd hate to see Steve playing for another team.

Ryan said:
Foran's worried that his abilities won't grow under Toovey and co. so outside help is being sought.

Surely Massoud is kidding himself.

No Ryan,he only has Toovey,Orford and Cliffy,apparently Joey is the bees knees and teaches him how to get all his mates past and present into rep sides regardless of skill level (yes im looking at you,newcastle players!!!)

Love it. The Tele whips out some positive BS news story about Manly from a numpty like Massoud and most people here latch onto it like it's gospel.

Look if anyone seriously believes we will keep all of these players then they are delusional. Suddenly we have all these "third party deals" popping up and noone is in the slightest bit concerned? The last thing this club needs is dishonest management sending us toward another Bulldogs/Storm salary cap scandal. You think losing a coach or a few players sends you into a tailspin, imagine what being done for salary cap rorting would do for your mental state?

On another note, Matai is one of the most underrated players in this team. Would much rather lose Kite or Lussick than Matai.

Does anyone know what Orford is doing in the "front office"?!?

From everything ive heard i think we will keep Foz and Snake but T-Rex, Matai and Lussick could be going. There has been strong mail that T-rex is off to the Dogs.

Gotta keep the spine together 1,6,7,9 it is a MUST priority. We keep Snake we will keep Gift as he and Lyon are vital to the team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8