The NRL Finals Series - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Likely results?

Week 2
Storm beat Roosters in Melbourne
Warriors beat Knights in Auckland (assuming Johnson plays)

Week 3
Panthers beat Storm
Broncos beat Warriors

Week 4
Panthers beat Broncos in low scoring GF
Who ever plays Penrith and Broncs, they'll be batterd and bruised with floodgates wide open in the 2nd half.

I wonder who's going to be paying for Jack Bighton's Judiciary trip?
Surely the Raiders don't give a fuk whether he gets off or not, considering he'll be a bunny next year? Do the Bunnies foot the bill for his defence?

Surely the Raiders don't give a fuk whether he gets off or not, considering he'll be a bunny next year? Do the Bunnies foot the bill for his defence?
It would still be up to Canberra. If they refused to support him, that would be a very bad look in the eyes of their current roster and for any player contemplating a move to the Raiders.

He's still contracted to Canberra until Nov 1 I think is the date.

But Souffs might want to get involved in the defence and say he's ours, how could he possibly leave teef marks without teef?

One thing that stood out to me was that Gamble complained to the ref and said he was bitten but neither he or any of his teammates took that much offence to it to go after Wighton.
Surely if he thought it was intentional he'd want a piece of him, wouldn't he?
Didn't even give him a gobful.
It was all very matter of fact, does that lend any weight to Wighton's defence?

I noticed that too that none of Gamble's team mates took issue with Wighton over it.

Maybe it takes a high tackle or a punch to get forwards revved up?? lol

One thing that stood out to me was that Gamble complained to the ref and said he was bitten but neither he or any of his teammates took that much offence to it to go after Wighton.
Surely if he thought it was intentional he'd want a piece of him, wouldn't he?
Didn't even give him a gobful.
It was all very matter of fact, does that lend any weight to Wighton's defence?

It wasn't a full on flare up situation like a high tackle or a punch thrown. Funnily enough I can't recall many fights breaking out when allegations of biting have been made.

Not even when Elias bit himself and blamed Mario Fenech.

Talking of suspensions and trips to the judiciary, anyone else think it was a bit strange that Wade Graham accepted a $1800 fine for an early guilty plea? He may as well have copped a suspension. It's like Ryan Matterson in reverse

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8