The NRL could close our window

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Merge this thread into something more appropriate if you see fit, but just watching a replay now and DCE's try showed just what this team would be capable of with a couple of class, experienced recruits. Api to Tom to DCE. Beautiful.
However that c*nt has virtually closed our window of another premiership in this decade. Lucky we have kept our near 50 Year record of titles up.

Dude, I see today as the exact opposite. We have some twit called an nrl ceo who has quite wrongly gone about implying we breached some rules.

As I understand it we did not. We have broken no such rules and indeed some other clubs have but have not been subjected to the same rules.

I can tell you we are in a very strong legal position. We do however hold that position within the framework that is governed by the nrl.

They however are in a weak position and know it.

Greenbergs place in this game IMO is untenable. Some of us truly hope that a change is imminent.

Dude, I see today as the exact opposite. We have some twit called an nrl ceo who has quite wrongly gone about implying we breached some rules.

As I understand it we did not. We have broken no such rules and indeed some other clubs have but have not been subjected to the same rules.

I can tell you we are in a very strong legal position. We do however hold that position within the framework that is governed by the nrl.

Greenbergs place in this game IMO is untenable. Some of us truly hope that a change is imminent.
I hope so mate.
I have thought that, with everybody saying we got off lightly, that I'm nervous of our appeal.
Kangaroo courts are this administration's specialty.
So I hope that you are right my friend.
Nothing. Nothing would give me more satisfaction in my life.

Despite the fact that I may be influenced by the content of this post.... I’m still going to say it. You will not find a post on any other football forum, put together like the one above. Pure class... aah, it’s good to be a Manly supporter.

Despite the fact that I may be influenced by the content of this post.... I’m still going to say it. You will not find a post on any other football forum, put together like the one above. Pure class... aah, it’s good to be a Manly supporter.
Well to be fair there's some pretty classy stuff on the kennel and the one eyed.....
No sorry my mistake

I think we need to consider the pain metered out to other clubs for context. Parra, and in particular the Storm, have copped something shocking: a season on zero points, titles stripped.

We’ve had our wrists slapped.

But, I think there is a anti-manly campaign by the Turd. (What ever happened to the match fixing scandal?), and so must outlast this administration who would probably prefer this club to be a city franchise to fulfill their ‘grow or die’ business approach.

I think we need to consider the pain metered out to other clubs for context. Parra, and in particular the Storm, have copped something shocking: a season on zero points, titles stripped.

We’ve had our wrists slapped.

But, I think there is a anti-manly campaign by the Turd. (What ever happened to the match fixing scandal?), and so must outlast this administration who would probably prefer this club to be a city franchise to fulfill their ‘grow or die’ business approach.

Melbourne were making direct illegal payments to their stars and were 1 million over the cap each year for 4 years back when the cap was only 3.75 million!

Parra were doing the same over 3 years for a total of 3.2 million by memory.

We are accused of being involved in the TPA organising process, thus they consider the TPA we've paid players over the last 5 years as having to be counted towards the cap. A legal technicality that's open to legal interpretation.
Even with those TPAs being added to our cap, we would be over the cap by about 300k per year. A few teams go over the cap by a few hundred k each year and get a fine.....

We weren't making direct illegal payments to players like the other 2 teams and i guarantee that if the NRL investigated the other 15 clubs as closely and thoroughly as they have ours, 7 or 8 other clubs would be in the **** too.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10