The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it's all a bit of fun to post things like this, but imagine what would go through that kids head if he jumped on here and clicked on that link.
You're right of course but it's born of frustration and disappointment, he's the one that has let us and the team down especially after the massive hype so it's not unusual for threads like this to appear, he's not the first and he won't be the last, the ball is in his court

I know it's all a bit of fun to post things like this, but imagine what would go through that kids head if he jumped on here and clicked on that link.
Oh please, the thread isn't asking for his release or bemoaning anything about Schuster.

Zero tackle did the same thing with Ben Hunt.

It's simply throwing something outragous out that has a hint of plausibility to it to hoodwink people.

It is April Fools 101.

Attachments

• IMG_5650.jpeg
    IMG_5650.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 102
David is not spelt J-o-j-o
Can only dream there, he would be awesome on that edge, though for me I would keep persisting with Schuster, we don’t have much depth and you never know when injuries happen.

Who is available with Schuster’s potential on the market other than David?

Paseka, Croker, Lodge, Okalau’atu, Fifita, Jrbo
Res: Humphries, Brown, Sipley, Aloiai

Mmmmmmm sounds good lol

I think today is a big day for Shu. I've maintained support for him but he needs to show today that he means business. He's a few runs up from a spell now so he should be reaching some decent fitness. I've been thinking that he could've been a bit gun in the first couple of games given his run of injuries. Think of how we all thought Turbo was playing at the start of last year when he was returning from injury. Anyway, today against what will be a tough Penrith reggies team, he has a chance to show he wants in on the NRL team. A wet track could put some strain on the calves but he needs to get through that. I reckon he needs to push his body today, even if it might risk another injury.

Imagine if gets through injury free pushing hard and plays to his potential, the confidence that would give him would be fantastic for the Club. But if he puts in an insipid performance, I just don't know where he goes from here.

I'm looking forward to getting there early to see what he can do. Come on Shu, make this a defining game.

So I have to admit not getting here until the score was 12-6 so I don't know if Shu had anything to do with the 12 points. But I've been here at least 20 mins and Shu has made 1 actual tackle and has not touched the ball once. He has not gone looking for the ball at all. I just don't know what to say.

So I have to admit not getting here until the score was 12-6 so I don't know if Shu had anything to do with the 12 points. But I've been here at least 20 mins and Shu has made 1 actual tackle and has not touched the ball once. He has not gone looking for the ball at all. I just don't know what to say.
No he didn't have any involvement
My friend at the ground has been messaging me, josh just isn't interested in getting involved and has been very disappointing so far.

No he didn't have any involvement
My friend at the ground has been messaging me, josh just isn't interested in getting involved and has been very disappointing so far.
Yep, I hope he got a rocket up him from someone coz I don't get it

He's obviously lost motivation. Dropping him to reserves this long wasn't the go. Bring him off the bench in 20 min spurts. If he doesn't seem interested then he will have to negotiate a release and go play with his boys at the tigers or something. Ball is in his court. Don't think he gets along with Seibs. Have to back the coach on this one unfortunately. Ad much as I defend the Shu in the past. Sad

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8