The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'd hate for Schoe to leave for the tigpies and realise his potential. We need to give him a go to redeem himself. I think he is something special if he can get his head into gear.
Exactly let's at least see how the whole season plays out. All the short memories forget the Parra and Souths games only 6 weeks ago where he was up there with our best players. Obviously the injuries and lack of fitness are frustrating but we just need to give him time and not dump on him 9 weeks into what is meant to be his first year at 5/8.

I think some of the frustrations here are enhanced by being forced to watch the park footy player replace him. Would be perfect if we still had someone like Cust but we gave up on him too early, just like we will with Schuster if people have their wish

'Tigers would only be interested in bringing him to the club if the Sea Eagles were prepared to offer something in return'

What a joke. Would be height of stupidity trying to move him on now. A bit of fitness and a few good games and suddenly tigers would be changing their tune to give us something in return. (Not that I think we should get rid of him).

'Tigers would only be interested in bringing him to the club if the Sea Eagles were prepared to offer something in return'

What a joke. Would be height of stupidity trying to move him on now. A bit of fitness and a few good games and suddenly tigers would be changing their tune to give us something in return. (Not that I think we should get rid of him).
Yeah right, the tigers would cut off their left nut to have Josh schuster. Probably the right one too.

F. Me.

Wasn't long ago and Aloia was going to mow lawns rather than stay with the tigers. Wanted an immediate release.
Hastings was mis used then trashed by tigers
Kelma has come on this year and raves about how better things are at Manly.
Both would be looked into by Josh.
As if he's going to go to tigers ( and play alongside brooks and not tigers)

Surely this is BS. Why would we even consider getting rid of him when his value has plummeted due to fitness issues and injury? Mestrov's comments in the DT certainly don't fill me with optimism. Instead of coming out and saying Josh won't be going anywhere, he states that he is confident Manly will hold onto any young players they want to keep.

Is anyone else having issues with the slow speed on this site? It takes five minutes to sign in, and several minutes to load each post. It started last night and it isn't an internet issue because other sites are all operating at normal speeds.

Surely this is BS. Why would we even consider getting rid of him when his value has plummeted due to fitness issues and injury? Mestrov's comments in the DT certainly don't fill me with optimism. Instead of coming out and saying Josh won't be going anywhere, he states that he is confident Manly will hold onto any young players they want to keep.

Is anyone else having issues with the slow speed on this site? It takes five minutes to sign in, and several minutes to load each post. It started last night and it isn't an internet issue because other sites are all operating at normal speeds.
nope

The only issue I have had has been with the shared Cross Forum Chat threads. I get double posts and for some reason it is reluctant to process my own posts there, sometimes refusing to post or taking 5-10 minutes.

Exactly let's at least see how the whole season plays out. All the short memories forget the Parra and Souths games only 6 weeks ago where he was up there with our best players. Obviously the injuries and lack of fitness are frustrating but we just need to give him time and not dump on him 9 weeks into what is meant to be his first year at 5/8.

I think some of the frustrations here are enhanced by being forced to watch the park footy player replace him. Would be perfect if we still had someone like Cust but we gave up on him too early, just like we will with Schuster if people have their wish
He's yet to display anything beyond a park footy attitude himself, so a bit rich to attack those who are keen and doing their best to fill in for his BS

Last edited:

It’s because you’re so far away mate, in the far, far west.

Yeah, s

Imagine the ridicule if we get screwed over by the biggest basket case club in the NRL. By the Pascoe, Bunji, and Sheen's dream team. At least it appears there might be some some good news regarding Koula and Paseka.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10