The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No it's a question of density
download.jpg

what a performance by joshie. So controlled and dangerous with ball. Learning immensely next to Foz. He will be next level when he gets a full season of 6 under his belt.

Great set of hands

That deception he showed in Garrick’s try was just beautiful to watch. It deserves the try assist not turbos pass.

He was fantastic today

How good, without wanting to take anything away from shoe, having Tom chiming into the back line, his depth, positional play and movement out back is huge, he puts the defence in two minds, shoe‘s a lucky boy, with great skills, time and self belief and he gets the added benefit of plying his trade with Tom lurking behind and linking into the line, the pair of them are combining beautifully, creating time and space, it’s silky, there are exciting times ahead.

I just saw on nrl.com that young Schuster's performance yesterday did not rate 1 single Dally M vote.

The judge was Wendell Sailor, well he must have watched a different game to what I saw yesterday. The boy was involved in four of our five tries yesterday.

Leaves me cold that he got nothing from this game.

It is only the beginning for this kid. What I like the most is his feet are on the ground and he will be nurtured and allowed to develop into the player we know he is destined to be.

I just saw on nrl.com that young Schuster's performance yesterday did not rate 1 single Dally M vote.

The judge was Wendell Sailor, well he must have watched a different game to what I saw yesterday. The boy was involved in four of our five tries yesterday.

Leaves me cold that he got nothing from this game.

It is only the beginning for this kid. What I like the most is his feet are on the ground and he will be nurtured and allowed to develop into the player we know he is destined to be.
He was brilliant yesterday and created so much more than Cust would have...

Gotta admit too that he threw some absolute cracking no-lookers that would not have had the same impact if he telegraphed them... his 15m pass to to Turbo at speed was unbelievable...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8