The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I feel for Schuster because Manly chased junior trophies at the expense of his development. Any idiot could see that he was a forward and that he would always be too big to carry that frame at 6. He should have been trained to play tough and learn to use his big frame, instead he was chipping and chasing and throwing hail Mary's and having a ball. He picked up a ton of bad habits that don't lend themselves to FG. I bet no-one cares that we won a Harold Matts or an SG Ball 5 years ago. Now we've got Bryce Cartwright when we could have had Glenn Stewart.

The fact is when he had Garrick playing outside of him & turbo chiming in on the left hand side he was really good. He defo has the talent. Needs to drop some weight & work really hard & he will get there. If he doesn't well, he'll be another T-rex.

Needs to drop some weight & work really hard & he will get there.
I take your point but that's been established on numerous occasions, yet doesn't seem to change. There seems to something in his makeup that stops him from attaining fitness. You look at a guy like AFB tonight, who is carrying more weight but went non-stop all night.

I feel for Schuster because Manly chased junior trophies at the expense of his development. Any idiot could see that he was a forward and that he would always be too big to carry that frame at 6. He should have been trained to play tough and learn to use his big frame, instead he was chipping and chasing and throwing hail Mary's and having a ball. He picked up a ton of bad habits that don't lend themselves to FG. I bet no-one cares that we won a Harold Matts or an SG Ball 5 years ago. Now we've got Bryce Cartwright when we could have had Glenn Stewart.
Bryce Cartwright already scored a try tonight, 70 metres and 10 tackles after 35 minutes. Schuster 8 tackles...I must of missed 5 of them

He looks totally shot for confidence. Get him off to a sports psychologist over summer. No point playing him next 2 weeks. He needs to get his head right before anything else.
I think he is suffering from extreme embarassment ... or should be .... his manager is a Svengali

He'll come good guys.....bank it.

He has the arrogance and ego (in a good way).

Stick with him. Hopefully the Rah Rah fitness guys coming in for next season work him over fitness wise. I'd LOVE to have a mean / lean team.
Hope you're right, ever since he signed onto the new deal his game's mysteriously gone backwards.

That last 'performance' heightened my fears about The Shoe. He's not going to make it in any position at NRL standard because he's not prepared to get involved enough.
I'm really disappointed as he was a once-in-a-generational junior.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10