The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
So, we're going to ignore good advice from Kristie ... and just continue to make excuses for him ....

Talent wise he has the world at his feet ... the responsibility to produce is his alone ..
Can take that advice on board, but temper it with the fact that the advice comes from a jilted family that now has connections to another club

The advice of coach and team mates will hopefully be the advice he goes with

The Royal Soup

First Grader
honestly fuk him off, he’s carried on for how many years now?

all we heard all offseason was how his attitude changed and how hard he’s working

obviously didn’t last king then did it as he didn’t rehab , smashed zingers and packed on weight

see ya

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Can take that advice on board, but temper it with the fact that the advice comes from a jilted family that now has connections to another club

The advice of coach and team mates will hopefully be the advice he goes with

You mean the advice to go away and work harder that his Captain and coach gave him ...

Seems to back up 100% the advice from the ex pathways manager you are happy to discredit..

grassy

Bencher
honestly fuk him off, he’s carried on for how many years now?

all we heard all offseason was how his attitude changed and how hard he’s working

obviously didn’t last king then did it as he didn’t rehab , smashed zingers and packed on weight

see ya
I agree. I am over these clowns. He’s got what he wanted in the number 6 jersey so what’s his problem now? How long ago was it that they all played for each other. Seems it don’t exist at our club. Give the 800 grand to someone with the determination. For what I have seen of this guy so far, I am confused what all the fuss is about. Walker and Fainu were two others. Gave us nothing for the money. What’s going on at Manly?? What sort of people are we employing? How do we come up with this crap? We seem to be employing people because they know other people,or are mates,or their sons of coaches , or because it’s someone’s brother.No business sense whatsoever. Half the players in the NRL can’t even hold on to a ball without dropping it. Some can’t even catch a ball that’s thrown directly to them. We seem to be persisting with clowns while other clubs are going forward. We seem to be blowing the wind up the skirts of d… kheads.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
You mean the advice to go away and work harder that his Captain and coach gave him ...

Seems to back up 100% the advice from the ex pathways manager you are happy to discredit..

What the exact advice given behind closed doors has been we don’t know, but it certainly wasn’t as stinging publicly as the person that had zero reason to go public with any input whatsoever unless it is agenda driven, which there seems to be in the media with this issue from certain parties

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
What the exact advice given behind closed doors has been we don’t know, but it certainly wasn’t as stinging publicly as the person that had zero reason to go public with any input whatsoever unless it is agenda driven, which there seems to be in the media with this issue from certain parties

But we do know what advice was given publicly.. and it was .. go away and work harder ..

Are you suggesting that Kristie, who has worked closely with Schuster since he was 16, just made all that up because of some agenda?

Perhaps her agenda is to see him stop wasting his opportunity and start to fulfill his potential.

Attacking the messenger has never been a successful attitude.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
BREAKING: Player Agent Pressures NRL Club

A leading player agent has caused a furore today by demanding his club reduce his client's contract money in light of recent patchy form. The agent said it simply wasn't fair, given his client hadn't contributed much so far this year. He wants to the club to now redirect some of those funds to another of his clients. More to come...

Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

Stevo

First Grader
So, we're going to ignore good advice from Kristie ... and just continue to make excuses for him ....

Talent wise he has the world at his feet ... the responsibility to produce is his alone ..
That post of hers stinks to me. She gets the sack, her brother leaves and then she only has Manly in mind by chastising Schuster on social nedia? Please! It wreaks of agitation. Probably to cause instability to get Shuster to follow her brother to the Tigers.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
That post of hers stinks to me. She gets the sack, her brother leaves and then she only has Manly in mind by chastising Schuster on social nedia? Please! It wreaks of agitation. Probably to cause instability to get Shuster to follow her brother to the Tigers.

So ... what she said wasn't true then ?

The great Bozo was one of a kind and none of his family have been able to live up to his fame or ability.

Nothing wrong with that - happens all the time, but I feel that in this instance the siblings are grasping for their 15 mins of fame, using the Club that paid for their upbringing as the chopping board to further their aims.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
But we do know what advice was given publicly.. and it was .. go away and work harder ..

Are you suggesting that Kristie, who has worked closely with Schuster since he was 16, just made all that up because of some agenda?

Perhaps her agenda is to see him stop wasting his opportunity and start to fulfill his potential.

Not really interested in running round in circles with you mate

Nobody has suggested that anything was made up, but if she has no vested interest or agenda, why make the comments public ?

If she is so caring about the young fella and wants to see him fulfil his potential etc, do you think talking to him privately, or going hard at him in the media will get the best results ?

If she is still working for Manly rather than being the bitter ex, does that post get made ?

XV-1

First Grader

Why can't you just give this schiit up. Everyone heard you 100 posts ago.

Hard to believe you are even a Manly supporter with you habitual passive agressive towards players.

Take a leaf out of Schu's book. Give it a rest for a while and work on becoming a better person.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14