The Mighty Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
Here’s to the mighty Silvertails forum!

The most insightful, mostly intelligent and entertaining forum in the whole goddam world.

Brings me so much joy, brilliant members and fans, and may it continue into the next generation and beyond.

Thank you all so much for bringing our mighty mighty club to life.

It’s not just a jersey - it’s our skin

It’s not just a ground - it’s our home

We’re not just 13 - we are thousands

It’s not just 80 minute - it’s a lifetime

It’s not just passion - it’s an emotion

It’s not just an audience - it’s our family

It’s not just footy - it’s our life

Keep the faith and never say die in respect of the great players that have graced our club, an honour roll that would take many pages to mention.

Last edited:

The most insightful, mostly intelligent and entertaining forum in the whole goddam world.

Brings me so much joy, brilliant members and fans, and may it continue into the next generation and beyond.

Keep the faith and never say die in respect of the great players that have graced our club, an honour roll that would take many pages to mention.
Firstly - Nice post champ!
Positive and Powerful.
Reminds me of Jurgen Klopp on Liverpool channel describing the us against them mentality - personally a fan of this stuff....

Great post to read with my morning tea... reminded me of Mel Gibson riding a horse, while wearing a kilt with blue and white paint on his face.

Great post to read with my morning tea... reminded me of Mel Gibson riding a horse, while wearing a kilt with blue and white paint on his face.

Ha ha... you think about men in skirts!

tenor.gif

Well, to be fair... they aren’t that uncommon these days... but be careful Global. People are being dismembered for anything that can be remotely deemed as being disrespectful to the LGBTQFYZ community of late.

Fair enough too.

But...as we're only talking about Scots......

@Woodsie

teehee

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8