The Meerkat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is what we have and when things are humming he does a great job, but this is how I described Lachlan to someone on a thread here last night when asked why the hate?

Croker can tackle and Croker is tough now please don't take this personally feathered fiend.

Have you ever watched a nature documentary? I'm sure you have.

One of the cheapest and most engaging animals to film and as a by-product many zoos and animal parks now stock this small and easy to house African mammal resembles our Lachlan and his dummy half service uncannily.

Can you guess what I'm referring too?

Anyone?

It's Lachlan's spirit animal. Tenacious, ferocious loyal to the team and so perfectly sums up the way he passes from dummy half in it's manner (there's another hint) of keeping guard over the clan's domicile.

Also used as a mascot for an insurance company.
Screenshot_20230715-075415~2.png

Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong thread or has already been brought up😁

He is what we have and when things are humming he does a great job, but this is how I described Lachlan to someone on a thread here last night when asked why the hate?

Croker can tackle and Croker is tough now please don't take this personally feathered fiend.

One of the cheapest and most engaging animals to film and as a by-product many zoos and animal parks now stock this small and easy to house African mammal resembles our Lachlan and his dummy half service uncannily.

Anyone?

It's Lachlan's spirit animal. Tenacious, ferocious loyal to the team and so perfectly sums up the way he passes from dummy half in it's manner (there's another hint) of keeping guard over the clan's domicile.

View attachment 24412

Is this a cry for help? ... I'm here for you brother .. you must learn to stay of the pink gins before sunset in the tropics mate ..

Anyone?

View attachment 24412

So are you saying that Croker's nickname could be "Simples"?

I'm considering a change in career, and having a dabble in graphic design, mid life crisis, you've probably had three of them.

What careers .. or mid life crisis'es ... (WTF is the plurl of crisis ? Crisi. crisiss FMD)

Just do what makes you feel happy, satisfied, worthwhile and appreciated .....

Just stop making up YARTS that don't have Keppie in them!

Croker is a good first grader on probably a very fair contract. We need guys like this in the team when the salary cap is top-heavy.

I see him as a 13 in the modern game and would try him there as soon as GCKT can play first grade.

Croker is a good first grader on probably a very fair contract. We need guys like this in the team when the salary cap is top-heavy.

I see him as a 13 in the modern game and would try him there as soon as GCKT can play first grade.
I think he stays as a starting hooker for now, and then plays like the cheese, and we can bring on GCKT and leave Croker out their and carry three big boys on the bench and cover Schuster's inevitable defensive lapses but creative genius.
I actually love the guy as a player it's just he's not a star hooker, and without turbo (tom) pushing through the middle for metres it's noticeable how much his passing costs momentum. Shuster DCE Brooks Troboievic will all be threats and give him extra leeway too, but I don't want to get this too serious or bloody @globaleagle will merge the thread on me the dastardly mop up merchant!

I think he stays as a starting hooker for now, and then plays like the cheese, and we can bring on GCKT and leave Croker out their and carry three big boys on the bench and cover Schuster's inevitable defensive lapses but creative genius.
I actually love the guy as a player it's just he's not a star hooker, and without turbo (tom) pushing through the middle for metres it's noticeable how much his passing costs momentum. Shuster DCE Brooks Troboievic will all be threats and give him extra leeway too, but I don't want to get this too serious or bloody @globaleagle will merge the thread on me the dastardly mop up merchant!

muttley-wacky-races.gif

In the other post, my point was more to do with letting go of Ipape. If Manly was a beer making factory, we only make enough so we can drink VB and give away Crown Lager to our best mates.

A lot of people say this, he's just not big enough to be a 13.

Ah yes but there is also the push for 'octopodes' to act as plural since octopus is from the Greek, and technically...

Yes, but those people are wrong, and they're allowed to be wrong on the internet. lol

Anyway...it's all about the wombat! (and meerkats, apparently).

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8