The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I enjoyed the first two immensely but the past two ones have been tedious. Not sure where they can head but as mentioned, was it the last one where we watched guys just going up and down. Love to see Ennis working drills with the hookers, DCE kicking to Saab in the goal line (bombs practice) some more real stuff. Even some quick clips of two squads playing against each other (grab tackling)

IMG_6346.jpeg

Yeah, doing box jumps like that must mean his knee is coming along well. Doubt he'll be able to get into the US for Vegas but wouldn't be surprised to see him in round 2.
Yep, for Lodge to be doing those box jumps at this stage of his recovery, he could well be back sooner. Supposedly to return in round 4 (end March) which is two months away, so I'm inclined to agree with you about an early return.

Yep, for Lodge to be doing those box jumps at this stage of his recovery, he could well be back sooner. Supposedly to return in round 4 (end March) which is two months away, so I'm inclined to agree with you about an early return.
May be a good time to show you how Lodge was running and even practicing running laterally with mobility a couple weeks ago and will just be getting better day to day. The chat i had with him around a month ago he was still working towards that round 5-8 return but everything seems to be going well at this stage. Even Willie Mason on his podcast with Justin Horo previewing Manly for 2024 @46:30 was saying how it only took less than 6 months to come back from his ACL and that being a front rower with less mobility required can help reduce time on sidelines. Lodge did his ACL in round 23 against the Roosters on August 3rd leaving a whole 7 months to March 3rd for round 1 of the 2024 season. With Mason and Lodge both similar frames wouldn't be surprised if Lodge is back first four rounds.

I am getting a little concerned with the lack of anything Schu in these Manly Way videos.
I know Manly mgt are probably trying to protect Schu and have him fly under the radar.

But for me, it's starting to have the opposite effect. After all, he is one of the higher paid players at Manly, so he should not be hidden.

Is he training well? No idea from these videos
Is he part of any of these "fun" bonding sessions with the rest of the team? No idea from these video.

Sips is on every video, one would think he is the club captain.

I certainly hope Schu gets some video time of him training and mucking around with the lads soon, otherwise we will start thinging something more sinister is at foot.

It is repetitive as I have said it before and I'll say to again. Have absolutely loved this series. I have found myself really looking forward to each episode dropping. Hope there is more to come. Well done to all involved and BIG, BIG thanks.

I know we only see what they want us to see but from everything I have watched and read over the off season it looks like a team that is having fun and likes each other. Also seems like a team of really nice young blokes that are going to give this season a decent crack.

Haven't seen much of Schuster? I am guessing that is also deliberate to take pressure off him a bit. Which must be a good thing ...... maybe?

I haven't been looking forward to a footy season this much in ages and I have to say a part of that "excitement" is the off season brain washing from the Manly coms team. They have managed to turn a cynical, grumpy old bastard, pessimistic fan into an optimistic fan? WTF? It can't last but I am enjoying that change while it does. A couple of week and the lube will be out again ....

I am getting a little concerned with the lack of anything Schu in these Manly Way videos.
I know Manly mgt are probably trying to protect Schu and have him fly under the radar.

But for me, it's starting to have the opposite effect. After all, he is one of the higher paid players at Manly, so he should not be hidden.

Is he training well? No idea from these videos
Is he part of any of these "fun" bonding sessions with the rest of the team? No idea from these video.

Sips is on every video, one would think he is the club captain.

I certainly hope Schu gets some video time of him training and mucking around with the lads soon, otherwise we will start thinging something more sinister is at foot.
I must say I had an eye out for the Schu and was surprised when we didn't get a glimpse. Hopefully no serious injury.

Devastating to see another Tigers reject in Brendan Wakeham in the latest episode. If he plays for Manly, I will deadset look for another team to support. I'd say Lambkin dragged him over from the Tigers to play 7 for Blacktown but he was wearing Manly gear and took part in the AIS camp so he might be an option through the year...god I hope not! Wakeham would make Aaron Woods look like Saab.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8