The Manly Ferry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
All aboard.... the Manly Ferry is departing for 2019 and, despite a forecast for large swells, nothing is gonna stop the grand ole girl from making it through this tempest...
While the captain has not been confirmed at this early stage, tickets are available to all who want to come aboard this majestic vessel that iffers an experience that only the true believers can appreciate...
Get on board one and all... come enjoy the ride, it may get rough and some souls may be lost but the rough times make for the best stories... all aboard!

All aboard.... the Manly Ferry is departing for 2019 and, despite a forecast for large swells, nothing is gonna stop the grand ole girl from making it through this tempest...
While the captain has not been confirmed at this early stage, tickets are available to all who want to come aboard this majestic vessel that iffers an experience that only the true believers can appreciate...
Get on board one and all... come enjoy the ride, it may get rough and some souls may be lost but the rough times make for the best stories... all aboard!

I'll be boarding the "f@ck yeah we can beat the Broncos" fun ship next week.

Feeling exactly the same way.
Times are gloomy but we'll come out of this.
I think, hope, the Penn's have had a shake up.
If not its good to hear that Max is still out there with some powerful backers who, through their very presence, will spur the owners to do more, or buy the franchise.
And when we do come back, 10 times better than we are now, I'm gunna take great delight in an old Manly Sea Eagles past time of sticking it right up our many jealous, pathetic detractors, in a very psychotic fashion.
MANLY TO WIN
GO MANLY!!!!!!!!

Feeling exactly the same way.
Times are gloomy but we'll come out of this.
I think, hope, the Penn's have had a shake up.
If not its good to hear that Max is still out there with some powerful backers who, through their very presence, will spur the owners to do more, or buy the franchise.
And when we do come back, 10 times better than we are now, I'm gunna take great delight in an old Manly Sea Eagles past time of sticking it right up our many jealous, pathetic detractors, in a very psychotic fashion.
MANLY TO WIN
GO MANLY!!!!!!!!
Thank you for travelling with us harvey... i think you'll find that whilst our trusty ship may not be as expensive as the SC Hydrafoil, we get you to your desired destination more often and the sheer number of detractors makes success that much more enjoyable...

Is that Celine Dion singing on the PA?
In that case bring the ear plugs.
Hmmm got me thinking. Will Leo DeCaprio be drawing any female Manly supporters in the nude? Might need a central heated room for that.
Also, the romance will come to an abrupt end. He'll get pushed into the icy water and I'm getting on the lifeboat.@:D

Back to being sensible, @frank stokes I'm definitely on board the Manly ferry for 2019. I'll never abandon ship. As long as players take to the field in those glorious maroon and white jerseys they have my backing. I've got a strong feeling that this disaster year can be put behind and there'll be better times ahead. The tide will turn.
Manly forever!

There is non boring fishing? Interesting!

Drive 2500kms north and I’ll take you Barra fishing , you want fun ??

Watching a caught Barra launching itself out of the water twisting to escape the hook , and then diving under a branch to try and break the line is bloody exciting!!

And then when you get it in the net and it’s a 20kg monster........almost as good as Sex ( and lasts longer).

This has been a terrible year, absolutely no doubt. But being somewhat of an optimist I think there is some light:

• When looking at our roster there is absolutely no doubt we have the talent to challenge and make finals on a regular basis in the coming years. The thing we need is consistency, something that has been lacking throughout Trent's tenure.
  • From what I have heard Neil Henry is all but done as coach next year, and whilst not 'Manly' he is a quality coach. He has had levels of success throughout his career and was heavily involved within the QLD set up during alot of their success.
  • Whilst we at this point are hampered with the salary cap dilemma, we really only need a small amount of astute recruitment during the off-season to improve again. I think Elgey will be a good buy, we need a decent winger and some further depth in the second row with the departure of Lane.
  • I know it has been mentioned many times, but it actually looks like there will be some news with the redevelopment of Brookvale to a minor extent with the announcement of the Centre of Excellence in the coming months, which will add 3000 undercover seating options at the family hill end of the ground whilst obviously improving facilities for staff and players.

If the club can get it's act together and the new coach coming in can bring this team together and produce some higher levels of consistency, I have no reason to think 2019 cannot be a positive year for MWSE.

Drive 2500kms north and I’ll take you Barra fishing , you want fun ??

Watching a caught Barra launching itself out of the water twisting to escape the hook , and then diving under a branch to try and break the line is bloody exciting!!

And then when you get it in the net and it’s a 20kg monster........almost as good as Sex ( and lasts longer).
I have to admit that, that does sound pretty good.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10