1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The low down ..

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by jjai, Sep 30, 2011.

1. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-game-plans-that-premiership-dreams-will-be-made-of-this-sunday-20110929-1kzg6.html

Just a write up i come across

2. Dan79

Dan79 Active Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    "The Sea Eagles scored an 80 metre try in the first set of the game against Newcastle in round 19, and I think coach Des Hasler might have a similar plan up his sleeve"
    Amazed that Taylor hasnt locked in a full time coaching role. It was a master stroke from Dessie to get the boys to score an 80m try in the opening set. It is a flawless plan! I hope Dessie has planned a late try too

3. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Is this bloke serious?? In that case If i were coach i'd plan 30 tries in both halves. Des is a poor coach. 1 in the first set is poor.... Go away Taylor you flea. what a **** article.

4. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    LMFAO:D

5. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    I just read the full article. I don't think i need to watch the game now JT has told me whats gonna happen. You should have put a spoiler alert on this thread. Jason Taylor.. You are a Royal imbecile!!

6. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    What was wrong with that, he has just written how he sees the game panning out ? I actually think it was quite a decent piece, horses for courses i suppose. Definitely a lot better than some of the crap flying round the papers lately.

7. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    No coaches read his **** or it hasn't happened to work against us, I'm not worried

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    what articlles do the coaches use for their game plan?

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Gus