The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Also of note , there goes anything of value John Cartwright brought to our club.

Least we are now rid of Ferris and Myles.

Just have to lose Cartwright now. Seriously, what value does the guy add? No players. Our defensive coach (worst in the league last season). Laughs at the coach (try that with Des you Nuffy).

To think we had Matai / Lyon for years. ****.

Crusher, please find another one of those please.

All those players that you have question marks on under Des may excel . Kelly may not leave and if he does good luck to him and I am sure Des has plans . Young Hoppa is known to be one of the most exciting prospects .

I think young Hoppa will be the next big thing. Might need a little time during the year at Blacktown to adjust but I feel he is the real deal. Having Kelly moved on indicates to me that he is just starting to clear the decks. This won't be the last Ealge to be moved on I feel. Des moves quick and seems to have a plan in place to bring in the squad he wants. I trust his decisions what ever they are as I know it will bring success.

I think young Hoppa will be the next big thing. Might need a little time during the year at Blacktown to adjust but I feel he is the real deal. Having Kelly moved on indicates to me that he is just starting to clear the decks. This won't be the last Ealge to be moved on I feel. Des moves quick and seems to have a plan in place to bring in the squad he wants. I trust his decisions what ever they are as I know it will bring success.

He did lose think Latrell Mitchell wasn't up to it. Just saying.

Young Hoppa will be a heart stopper . He has very big wraps and needs to be a priority signing . Des needs to make room under the cap to keep the players that he sees the club going forward . Des is a very experienced coach and knows what is requited to build the right team and the right culture .

If Kelly goes, Des & co must have a player in their sights, you wouldn’t weaken your team for the sake of goodwill. I doubt it’s Foran, we’re a few years off a title and Foz won’t be around for that tilt. Be very nice if it was Josh Jackson however.
Des may also see the ability of the young backs that we have and believes he can bring out the best in them . We certainly did under perform this season under Trent .
Players have been known to under achieve under different coaches .

Des may also see the ability of the young backs that we have and believes he can bring out the best in them . We certainly did under perform this season under Trent .
Players have been known to under achieve under different coaches .

How would Des know anything about Jade Anderson or Tevita Funa? Same as Garrick and the other guy.

I guess he has Cartwright and Randall to tell him, but yeah.

I'm starting to think it's Titanic Taufua and slow-mo-suli out wide. Dear Lord, imagine some of those opposition teams like The Chooks / The Storm & others versus us.

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey (kind of)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Is now pretty well the only first grade talent we have in that backline.

How would Des know anything about Jade Anderson or Tevita Funa? Same as Garrick and the other guy.

I'm starting to think it's Titanic Taufua and slow-mo-suli out wide. Dear Lord, imagine some of those opposition teams like The Chooks / The Storm & others versus us.

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey (kind of)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I think Des is more qualified to know about all those players than us mate . He would have seen them in action and made his assessment . I don't think Des has been living under a rock all this time .
No need to panic mate . Trent is gone

Last edited:

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey (kind of)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

This is my 1 to 6 pick
3 ferraris and 2 bulldozers in the back line all fine tuned and ready to do the Eagle rock by Des
1. Albert Hoppa
2. Tuafua
3. Walker
4. Turbo
5. Suli
6. Kane
7. DCE
Who really knows what our line up will be ? Des does and that is fine by me ;)

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey (kind of)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

I'm pretty confident Des knows everything about the players at his disposal! A lot more than any of us know!

I'm sorry, but this is another Blake Green move. Absolutely ridiculous. Who"s his replacement?

* Brad Parker? (Still needs development)
* Moses Suli? (Terrible in every way)
* Tevita Funa? (No standout in Reggie's)

I just find this move literally dumb. There is not one player besides Walker who's a better centre. Then consider Slow-Mo-Taufua is going to be outside whoever gets the nod, and think of our lack of try scoring on the wing as well.

And what's this, "he got embroiled in the coaching issues". Dumbest thing I have ever heard .

This really pissed me right off. Hope we aren't pinning our hopes on those no names Elliott and Garrick? **** me. I hope Des has a Will Hopoate up his sleeve after this, because this is his first Trent Barrett like mistake.
Funa did pretty well in 7 games of reserve grade - 5 tries 20 tackle busts. Pretty good in a losing team, for a Jersey Flegg aged kid.

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
06. Kane Elgey (kind of)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

@Ryan , while I respect your opinion mate, I think Des would know much more about it than we do.

We were all blessed by his time in god's country, I wouldn't mind a second coming in a year or two.
I'm Manly as it gets but a bit nervous about having prince Albert. Just don't see the need to change.

I was going to post some photos of prince Albert but.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8