The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
cae547f036fd5aa540dbb18e4753c86a.jpg
Did you know @Pittwater Legend that ???
untitled.png

True test this weekend
Kelly was taken to school by Aitken in round 1 and can really step up here....this will be a very tough game and show where he is at.
To be continued Sunday post game!!

Kelly was taken to school by Aitken in round 1
Popular mythology.
The space that Aitken took was created in the middle, any good centre would have capitalised on it and Aitken is a good centre.
Easy to blame the guy who misses the tackle but there's a bit more to it than that.
Saints beat us up front that day, offloading at will and keeping us backpedalling. I don't blame Kelly for that loss.

Popular mythology.
The space that Aitken took was created in the middle, any good centre would have capitalised on it and Aitken is a good centre.
Easy to blame the guy who misses the tackle but there's a bit more to it than that.
Saints beat us up front that day, offloading at will and keeping us backpedalling. I don't blame Kelly for that loss.

Yes its a myth to get beaten 1 on 1 by your opposition centre....as it is to find fish in the ocean or tree's in a forest....all mind boggling stuff really.
Who blamed Kelly for the loss??

For Gods sake Brian , have a big game against the Dragons so we can close this thread down !!!
TheBigGame.jpg

Kelly and Green are defensive liabilities

Kelly has his attack to counter his ineptitude in defense

Green also sucks at passing which is arguably his job, his short kicking game is his only positive attribute

The defense between the 2, I'd score a ****ing try

Kelly and Green are defensive liabilities

Kelly has his attack to counter his ineptitude in defense

Green also sucks at passing which is arguably his job, his short kicking game is his only positive attribute

The defense between the 2, I'd score a ****ing try
Kelly's one of the best defenders in our side...what games are you watching? Green on D is awful.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10