The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like Foran to the dogs and that explains Des surviving. If Kieren falls off the wagon they will both be run our of town!

It looks like Foran to the dogs and that explains Des surviving. If Kieren falls off the wagon they will both be run our of town!
Hope not.
Paul Kent reckons knights still a chance but I can't remember the last time he was right. But he reckons definitely not the storm.

Dogs could win a premiership with Foran, whilst we wait for DCE to learn how to control a game...& people say we dodged a bullet. I'd snap Foz up in an instant.

Dogs could win a premiership with Foran, whilst we wait for DCE to learn how to control a game...& people say we dodged a bullet. I'd snap Foz up in an instant.

The funny thing is these guys really complimented each other. Foran lacks a bit of creativity and skill and his kicking game is pretty average, whilst DCE can be creative and skilful but has no game management ability.
I'd take Foz if I had to choose but he didn't want to be at Manly anymore and the truth is both of them have short comings...I wouldn't call either of them the complete footballer.

No doubt it would be great to have Foran and DCE back together. Great combination. But the chances are highly unlikely. Manly just doesn't have the TPA support needed for such an investment. Besides we may have an effective replacement in either Hastings or T. Wright in a year or two of development. And it will cost us a lot less...at least initially.

No doubt it would be great to have Foran and DCE back together. Great combination. But the chances are highly unlikely. Manly just doesn't have the TPA support needed for such an investment. Besides we may have an effective replacement in either Hastings or T. Wright in a year or two of development. And it will cost us a lot less...at least initially.
we could always get eddy to throw in a tpa

There is no way that Foz will ever come back to Manly.
the way he stringed management along and then pushed up the price of DCE by saying he was keen to stay when he knew he was following the messiah to the promised land will always tait his great work on the field.
I would not want hm back as he's only a few weeks away from another injury.
He played some of the toughest footy in the game putting his body on the line for years with us and it's caught up with him now.

7th Tackle: Three Sydney clubs in running to sign Foran

The agonising decision is not dissimilar to two years ago when he made the gut-wrenching call to leave Manly for Parramatta.

Foran feels heavily indebted to the Warriors for supporting him during the toughest period of his career – and they’ve continued to show faith, going above and beyond with their new $1 million plus offer.

Club owner Eric Watson is keeping a close eye on the situation from Europe and is desperate to keep Foran.

But apart from relocating their base to Sydney, there’s nothing the Warriors can do to bring Foran closer to his two young children.

With his partner on the Northern Beaches, Newcastle is an option as Foran would be willing commute from the Central Coast, where his mother resides.

The Sydney clubs with a realistic chance include Canterbury, Cronulla, and Wests Tigers.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...ran-foran-close-to-deciding-nrl-future/#page1

Heading to the Dogs apparently, to be announced in next 48 hours. They are expected to get Woods as well. Anything less than the grand final next year and Des may yet be given the boot.

Heading to the Dogs apparently, to be announced in next 48 hours. They are expected to get Woods as well. Anything less than the grand final next year and Des may yet be given the boot.
With those two on board, plus whoever else they manage to fit "under" their cap, I suspect Des and the dogs will get a grand final win.

Des will have to unload a few.
Wish he'd unload Jackson.
There's a few others I wouldn't mind but not many.

Looks like gronk is definitely retiring as des would of loved him i reckon,now he can babysit and be daddycare for the fiz since he lost the coke drinker baba blacksheep lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8