The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would the Eels care?

They have Sandow.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh come on man Chris Sandow is a next-level genius, a rare, one-in-a-million type talent whom we've been lucky to see play, and even luckier to avoid seeing on the road.... Or in Manly colours.. Bahahaha :tearsofjoy::smirk::hushed:

Have a look at the pest Liam Cox, from Channel 10, at training today. The same bloke that ambushed DCE at the recovery session earlier this year. I've got no issues with journo's looking to get stories, but this guy seems to have no idea how to go about it with some decency.

CIFRcLgUsAEYJ3q.jpg
10 just showed 2v yelling "Call the Police, you've been told you can't go in there"
This Cox guy is beyond a joke:mad:

Apparently Parra can't afford him now. So both our halves had their contract value inflated by two Clubs that had no means of paying their full contract value - NRL Integrity/Salary Cap Auditor - Where the bloody hell are you?:swear:

Last edited:
Hard to see Foran humiliate Dalai, like he did with 2v :cool:

Parra's potential payout figure will be revealed by Hooper in the DT tomorrow.

Presumably it would be counted as part of their Cap, so they will do everything to keep Foran @:cool:

I still don't get how the Parra CEO could sign a contract that was not ratified by the Board @:rolleyes: Osbourne came up with that huge Hoppa deal, now Seward did the same with Foran's deal :wondering:
Osborne also found it too hard to pay for his groceries.

I see it a bit as though we were lovers (you know, big big like Romeo and Juliet, Brad and Angelina). So then Foz/Romeo/Brad goes off with someone else. He gets all the way to her bed. She turns down the sheets. Then he has second thoughts. We're hurt sure but he hasn't actually cheated. Do we want him back? What would Juliet/Angelina do?

10 just showed 2v yelling "Call the Police, you've been told you can't go in there"
This Cox guy is beyond a joke:mad:

Apparently Parra can't afford him now. So both our halves had their contract value inflated by two Clubs that had no means of paying their full contract value - NRL Integrity/Salary Cap Ausitor - Where the bloody hell are you?:swear:
Think some one might need a Matai special.

LOL IT'S past round 13. How r we going to keep Foran.

Dumbass blog.
His contract with parra is on the chopping block. Foran might be open to play anywhere next year.

After the tigers game I reckon he will stay. His heart is back. Toovey is leaving yada yada ....

Foran or 3 marquee forwards take your pick
Would rather 3 marquee forwards however Brown and Lussick aren't marquees.
The money will be better spent elsewhere. However I would LOVE the butthurt from Eels fans if he signed a reduced one year deal to stay at Manly and then went elsewhere later

Hey Chief you f$$kwit.

Looks like Foran is gone mate. I loved reading your post on one eyed eel blindly stating he is staying and that parra have just politely asked if he could re negotiate one clause.

People have been telling me for a month that Foran won't be at parra next year. Sure he may not be at manly as we can't afford both but not looking likely that he will be at the eels.

:inlove:Foran can't backflip you clowns.
Parramatta chairman Steve Sharp simply asked Kieran Foran's management to consider the option.

No harm in asking.

Oh what's Foran going to argue the point that Parramatta simply asked a question.

Parramatta will not change anything without Foran's consent.

HE WILL BE IN THE BLUE AND GOLD IN 2016.

Thank you linemen.

Thank you ball boys.

See ya.

I don't want Foran. He played like the Kieran of old on Friday night, but I don't think that should take away from his attitude and performance of the last 6 to 12 months.

I don't want Foran. He played like the Kieran of old on Friday night, but I don't think that should take away from his attitude and performance of the last 6 to 12 months.
Maybe he was happy as he knew he wasn't going to Parramatta next year.........

Exactly right mate. Can't forgive the last twelve months on one performance.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8