The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have only just managed to pick myself up off the floor from rolling around with laughter for the past hour...this is seriously too funny almost like a April fools gag, especially the part where the current board are hammering the previous CEO.

I have only just managed to pick myself up off the floor from rolling around with laughter for the past hour...this is seriously too funny almost like a April fools gag, especially the part where the current board are hammering the previous CEO.
It's funny because it's just so.....so.......PARRAMATTA!

They love to have a go at our "dysfunctional board" but we're Donald Trump in comparison to that basket case of a club :rofl::giggle:

Josh Massoud Just in @josh_massoud–Verified
Kieran Foran has just stated that he will honour his 4 year deal with the @TheParraEels. Details on @7NewsSydney tonight at 6.
@7news @cmail_sport @TheParraEels

1:20 pm - 22 Jun 2015

Chewie on the One Eyed Trouser Snake forum....

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/more-to-this-than-meets-the-eye

1126359400.jpeg
Permalink Reply by Chief 38 minutes ago
What a f****** disaster if a club. Why not wait until Foran at least arrives at Parra, and then try to come up with some sort of compromise as to his loyalty to the contract.

My membership and the rest of the crap the club sent me will be left in the club's front foyer if this **** doesn't stop.

We're f****** f*****.

• ▶ Reply

you and that ****ty team of yours are ****ed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Have a look at the pest Liam Cox, from Channel 10, at training today. The same bloke that ambushed DCE at the recovery session earlier this year. I've got no issues with journo's looking to get stories, but this guy seems to have no idea how to go about it with some decency.

CIFRcLgUsAEYJ3q.jpg

lololol

Now I finally see why we hired that guy as the Manly media guy. His blocking prowess.

Someone should tell Lame cocks that he should've gone around the other way...you know, the side without 2 wheelie bins, a set of stairs, and a building in his way.

lol

twerp

Gee we just can't stay out of the head lines, can we? I'm sure that the Eels will sort out the contract and Foz will be there next year. If not he will need to take a pay cut for 2016 at a new club as most have reached their cap limit. Feel sorry for Foz to go through all of this on the week of a big game against Souths which I believe is the most important game of the year considering where we are on the table.

Maybe Matai or Lyon retiring at season end due to injury (ie contract payout not being included in future salary cap) would free up cash to retain Foran.

Mason. Lui, Hasson, Wolfman, Burgess and Mateo all to leave at the season end would also free up a bit more money

Could Bozo will be working his magic again

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...-statement-on-foran/xurfy1qk22mu17eh32yovctgf

Breaking: Eels release statement on Foran
By Sportal

The Parramatta Eels have released an official statement based on the media speculation surrounding Kieran Foran.
It reads as follows:

The Parramatta Eels are aware of news coverage today relating to the status of five-eighth Kieran Foran's contract with the club.

The Eels have been working with the NRL and Kieran Foran’s management on two clauses within his contract that were previously undisclosed to the Board and senior football management.

The discussions have been productive and it is the club's understanding that issues surrounding these clauses can be resolved.

The club is extremely disappointed that these confidential discussions have been made public.

Foran has today been linked to The Titans, The Roosters and returning to his original club The Sea Eagles considering he is reported to be discontent with management at Parramatta.

The NRL Lurker also reported the Bulldogs would be interested in the Kiwi star.

James Hooper today reported that the Eels are attempting to change the star five-eighths deal, following the departure of CEO Scott Seward.
====================================

Maybe Matai or Lyon retiring at season end due to injury (ie contract payout not being included in future salary cap) would free up cash to retain Foran.

Mason. Lui, Hasson, Wolfman, Burgess and Mateo all to leave at the season end would also free up a bit more money

Could Bozo will be working his magic again
Pick up young Hoppa on a discounted contract and bob's your uncle ;)

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...-statement-on-foran/xurfy1qk22mu17eh32yovctgf

Breaking: Eels release statement on Foran
By Sportal

The Parramatta Eels have released an official statement based on the media speculation surrounding Kieran Foran.
It reads as follows:

The Parramatta Eels are aware of news coverage today relating to the status of five-eighth Kieran Foran's contract with the club.

The Eels have been working with the NRL and Kieran Foran’s management on two clauses within his contract that were previously undisclosed to the Board and senior football management.

The discussions have been productive and it is the club's understanding that issues surrounding these clauses can be resolved.

The club is extremely disappointed that these confidential discussions have been made public.

Foran has today been linked to The Titans, The Roosters and returning to his original club The Sea Eagles considering he is reported to be discontent with management at Parramatta.

The NRL Lurker also reported the Bulldogs would be interested in the Kiwi star.

James Hooper today reported that the Eels are attempting to change the star five-eighths deal, following the departure of CEO Scott Seward.
====================================
oh no,the eels have a leak too,they have to copy everything we do dont they,lol

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8